Voyager Blaster?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bluestreak76, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

I was in Wal-Mart returning the doubles I bought of Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Silverstreak and decided to check the TF isle. I found Voyager Blaster? WTF is that a Stealth Bomber? Blades is a Classics Voyager right? Is Blaster part of that same series? I had the original Blaster at one point and this does NOT do him justice. How good is the figure?

2. zeroXII

zeroXII metallicon

News Credits:
    That Blaster is just a repaint of Cybertron/Galaxy Force Soundwave. Same figure, different color scheme.

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

actually, in my opinion, this blaster figure is pretty good, and DOES do a good job of bringing the look *in robot mode* of the character into play, dispite it being just a repaint of the cybertron soundwave.

then again, i think it is an amazing figure lol soundwave of blaster, i think it rocks, and if they make a twincast version, i will be sure to buy that one too.

how good is the figure? well, it is a cybertron repaint figure, so if you liked cybertron, i think ou'd like it, if you didn't, then you will probably NOT like it lol it's that simple.

but when it comes down to it, all it is, is simple repaint, nothing more, nothing less.

but a great toy, non-the-less, and yes blades IS a voyager figure, and blaster is part of the same series, yup.

and they work well together.

though at this point my autobot airforce is kind'a outnumbering the con air force, lol!

silverbolt
    blaster
    jetfire
    powerglide
    treadbolt

to

starscream
    stormcloud
    acid storm
    ramjet

tfu needs MORE decepticons lol! that are NOT exclusives lol!

4. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    you don't have Blades, Skywarp, Astrotrain or Octane?

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

oh right i forgot about Astrotrain and Octane lol.

but no sadly i do not have skywarp :( 

i missed out on the two pack lol, and i am still debating if i want the henkei one or not lol!

6. Bluestreak76

You think thats bad, my friend told me when the 2 pack came into his store and I brainfarted and forgot and never went to get one.

7. Bluestreak76

Dammit Im weak ; ;

I was in Walmart today to see if they had any interesting figures in and they had like 6 blades and 5 of the decipticon rocket launcher tank dude (Don't Own him) and they had gotten 1 Classics 2.0 Blaster in and I bought it >.>

Now I just need a custom head for him if anyone did one and im gtg.