Voyager Animated Prime Delayed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shark Jumper, May 29, 2008.

1. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Odd... I thought Voyage Prime was coming out in July, but not the date for his release on HTS.com is late August before Grimlock and Lugnut.

Link

Also looks like the deluxes Ratchet and BA come out during release. I will apoligize if any of this is old news.

2. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Well... that much longer for people to pay hundreds for pre-issues or ridiculous prices for knock-offs.

Nice going Hasbro and retail world in general.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Some of the items on HTS had their ETAs pushed back. One theory is that they basically sold out all their pre-orderable toys (for the earlier date) and the new date represents when they get another batch in.

I guess the obvious question is whether anyone with a pre-order had their delivery date pushed back to match what the item page says now. (IF HTS keep all that info current, that is)

4. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I do recall HTS telling me that as soon as they start having way too many preorders they'll start pushing the preorder delivery dates back. Dunno if it applies with Voyager Prime.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Pretty much Feralstorm hit it on the head. I just preordered a tons of stuff from them, I don't care when it gets in so long as I don't have to hunt for it around the Springs.
    DN

6. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

They are filling preorders first and moving the ship dates accordingly to when they project the next batch will be available. For instance my Voyager Prime on my preorder says shipping 06/23. It also says my preorder for Lugnut and Grimlock are shipping on 06/23 to so with the BBTS news i'm crossing my fingers on getting those two shipped at the end of month. Kept me from cancelling all my preorders.