Voltron and Other Figs

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Dark Galvatron, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Hi there, I'm looking for a couple of figures from Voltron: The Third Dimension.

First off, I'm looking for the smaller version of Voltron that usually ran for about $10-$15 in stores, and stood about the size of, if not a little bigger than, a deluxe class Transformers and could transform into 5 Mini lions.

Second I'm seeking the 2 ft tall version of Voltron that could also transform into the 5 lions and fit the 5 inch figures in him. This was called Vehicle Force Voltron I think, and was part of the Third Dimension line and rather rare.

If you have either of these, let me know as I wish to trade for them and will trade considerably in your favor. Items are preferred loose and complete if possible.

Also, I'm looking for the following Transformers:
    G1 Era. ((Figures with a * are of high priority.))

*Rodimus Prime
    Galvatron
    Jr. Japanese Version of Optimus Prime

G2 Era
    Prime's Trailer Door

Hybrid Style.
    *Galaxy Convoy

Again preference of items is loose and complete, butI can work with them being sealed as well. Reason for them being loose is because I wish to display them instead of keep them mib. If you have any of these figures please let me know! Thanks!

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

What do you have to trade??

3. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    I'm a pretty big Voltron nerd, and what you're talking about doesn't ring any bells. It sounds like a confusion of prior toys, all of which were from the 80s and preceded Third Dimension. (Specifically, I'm sure "Vehicle Force" wouldn't have been used for any Third Dimension product, because that would cause confusion with the non-Lion Vehicle Voltron team from the 80s.)

Do you have any pics of what you are looking for?

4. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I know whats hes talking about it was some crappy set I got at KB toys years ago. it had no elbows or knees but separated into each lion

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

What he's looking for was known as "Voltron:might lion vehicles."

The figure was as big as Fortress Maximus,had light up eyes in each lion and could fit each team member action figure.