Voices Of Decepticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darkwing, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    This is a super late post and a long time coming.

I haven't read any other threads on this, but I keep taking breaks from the boards so I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere, if not here maybe on another board.

I absolutely love what they did with the voices of the Decepticons before they spoke English.

When Bonecrusher screams just before he Transforms, for some reason that gives me chills every time.

It's so foreign and crazy sound, and is exactly what an Alien voice from another world should sound like (an evil one). I'll get on YouTube and watch that scene over and over just to hear him scream before he Transforms, and then scream as he and Prime fall off the bridge fighting.

I hope they do more of those unique dialects in the next movie.

I'm not sure why I'm so fascinated with their dialects and sound. Maybe because it's so different? You have the odd dialects in the Star Wars movies, but they actually sound like a real foreign language we have here on earth.

Star Trek and the Cling Ons sound sort of unique.

But from day one when I first saw the trailer I just fell in love with Bonecrushers and the other Decepticons dialects.
  2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

Oct 10, 2008
    News Credits:
    I`ll admit I liked thier Cybertronian voices, but they never got good enough dialouge, screen time and talk time in English.