Voiceroy

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by agravlin, Mar 3, 2007.

1. agravlin

agravlin Bearer of Reason

Had an in-person sale. Communications were friendly and to-the-point before the exchange, and he arrived at the meeting place when he said he would. The whole item was in perfect condition. Very friendly and reliable.

No complaints whatsoever. I highly recommend buying/trading with Voiceroy.

2. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Have been trading and dealing with Voiceroy since I was a teenager. Always fair, prompt and very honest. Toys are in the conditions he describes them. Always friendly and reliable. Great source for locating wanted items as well. Very well connected to the TF community. No complaints at all and always will highly recommend buying/trading with him.

3. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What can I say. Voiceroy helpped me out a lot! I was out of the country for 4 months, so I was not able to keep a MP SS. I posted on the GA sightings if anybody knew what was going on, if there are any more around. He pm'd me, he had an extra one, and we live close. So we met up after his work, the next day! Great price, perfect box, it makes it hard to open. Don't know if I will. So I highly sugest working with him. Trust worthy, great comunication. I look forward to hanging out with Vioceroy in the future. Thanks again!!

4. encline

News Credits:
    Again. This is a great guy. In person trade. Got me another MP Starscream for a custom. I was a little late and was fine coming back to met me. Great guy. Super nice. I can wait to go see his collection!! Thank you.

5. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

2nd above statements. Bought Classics Ultra Magnus/Skywarp boxed. Very fair. Easy to meet up with and talk to. Nice meeting ya Voiceroy!

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sold 'em a movie posterboard from Botcon. Very patient and cool about it (took about a month to meet up and hand it off).

Recommended!

7. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I was looking for a non-transformer item, and Voiceroy was very helpful in finding the figure for me. He picked the figure up for me, and we met up the next day. Very nice, and fun to talk to. I am looking forward to future transactions. Heck, if it wasn't raining we would of stood and shot the breeze for hours.

8. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Voiceroy bought some shirts and other items off of me. He was clear about what he was looking for and paid fairly quickly. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks.

9. encline

News Credits:
    VOICEROY and I have become pretty good buds. Purchased a MP MEGS from me in person. Really helped me out. I picked him up a Wrek-Gar and held it until we could met up in person. Traded it for something I needed for work. Plus he helped me get some work!!!!! He is my transformer guy, and a good friend.
    He also has a killer collection!!

10. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Bought a WFC Soundwave with absolutely no problems whatsoever, great person to trade with.

11. Culby

Culby Autobot

Ebay:
    Generations Deluxe Thundercracker or Kup - MISC - $10 each or $16 set

I am interesting

TF Animated Voyager Megatron - MISB - $20

TF Animated Voyager Skywarp - MISB - $20

Alternators Meister (Jazz) bubble packaging - MISB - $20 (firm)

Alternators Optimus Prime Dodge Ram bubble packaging - MISB - $20 (firm)

Alternators Rumble bubble packaging - MISB - $20 (firm)

but I don't have money until August 3rd. Only trades I have are from Ross I have Deep Dive, Tracks and Lugnut (rfs) near mint condition boxes

12. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Culby, sorry but this forum is for member feedback after a deal is done.

I am accepting offers via PM only, and I was very specific about the sale -- those items/prices are available 1-day only (Wed., July 27). I'm not accepting any trades for them and it's a cash-only deal and you must meet me in person northeast of Atlanta to do the exchange before midnight July 27.

After July 27, those items/prices will not be available. I need the cash ASAP to pay a bill before going on a road trip. I trust you understand the urgency and reasons for limiting the window on the sale.