Voice Auditions - Transformers Revenge Revisited

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by FMAChet, Feb 13, 2010.

1. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Here is the casting call audition for my future remake series. Please post you voice audtions as a video response. Please watch the video for the rules and to see who is available, and who isn't.

YouTube - Voice Auditions - Transformers Revenge Revisisted\

Stay tune for future updates.

EDIT: If anyone wants to sumbit their auditions via email, my email address is dg.3801@hotmail.com

2nd EDIT: Deadlines are now April 15th.

2. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    FTW?

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    didn't you already message me about doing some voices? anyways, if you need any voices, just give me a shout. i've only got a few requests in my inbox right now besides my own projects. i had 20 or so and did them all but only got 2 thank you's. so for everyone out there who requests people to do voices, please be polite and patient and grateful! i can't imagine if peter cullen was on youtube and had people sending him scripts without even asking if he would record for them and then not even saying thank you. i'm no cullen by any stretch of the imagination, i just know everyone here knows who he is and i'm trying to make a point. treat everyone with respect. we don't HAVE to do voices for other people's videos and i would like ANY of you to find ONE person that sent me a TF script that i said "no" to, because even if it's the lamest thing ever made (not that any of YOU guys have sent me anything lame, but i have seen some doozies on youtube), i always record for you guys. so let's all show some common courtesy! :)  i promise this isn't directed towards anyone in particular and may not even be anyone here on the boards. i get contacted through youtube mostly and they may not even be tfw'ers... just thought i would say my two cents' worth.

good luck with the auditions, everyone!

4. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Good point - thanking people is definitely the way to go. It would be great if you could do the role we discussed on the internet.

If you could do more than one role that would be good too - how about sending through a sample for me by posting a video response to the audition video. Would that be ok?

Really apprecaite your help. To anyone else interested please send through your auditions!

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i can do Skids and Mudflap, here's a small sample i recorded for something else, and im putting it here as a sample. if you'd like me to record a bit more, just tell me what you'd like to hear them say, and ill do my best.

YouTube - Skids and Mudflap audition

i would record something new, but im a bit ill at the moment. also, my Skids has improved since then

6. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Best I could do is just send you an audio file with all the characters but like I said, I don't really have time to audition so I usually sit back and just let everyone audition so everyone gets a shot and if you find some characters that you are STILL not happy with after everyone's auditioned, I'll be happy to fill in any gaps you may have. I think that's fair for everyone. There may honeslty come a day where I can't do these kinds of voiceovers anymore so I want to make myself available while I can. If I get into the Screen Actors' Guild or AFTRA or whatever the current voice actor union there is right now, they may not allow me to do free stuff anymore. I would still try to have an active role in the TF community though.

7. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Update: 2/19/2010

I'll keep you posted about what voices are left and see what you think.

Both Optimus Prime and The Doctor's roles have been taken, the results will be revealed once we have a suitable amount of auditions. In other news, the script for the first remake is complete, and another one is nearly done. Here's a sample for those who don't know what this audition is for...

YouTube - Transformers: Revenge Revisited Style - "Rooftop Rambling Pilot" (V.1)

Don't by shy, feel free to audition! The sooner we get some voices, the quicker we'll get more remakes done.

Stay tune for more updates.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    do youwant to hear anything specific for Skids and Mudflap?

9. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

I do Skids better.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    wouldnt surprise me-though that video there wasnt my best, as ive practiced since then-sadly, im still under the weather, or id record new lines.

11. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    whatever you need, bro.

12. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Update: 2/22/2010

The roles of the Arcee triplets have been decided, they will be revealed once Auditions are done. And due to unfortunate circumstances with stephenparks, the roles of Scrapper and Rampage are now available for anyone who want to voice them.

13. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star Close Countach

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool I missed this somehow.
    I am sure to hit you up with something.

14. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Feel free to audition for one or some of the roles, posts your tryouts either via video repsonse or sending it to my hotmail address which is present on the first page.

Good luck.

15. Sorrow Six Star

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I realized that I don't even own TF2!!! haha netflix to the rescue!

16. Sorrow Six Star

News Credits:
    Ebay:

there's a bit more noise on this than I usually get.... I have to check my settings.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  17. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    FMA, are there any other female roles you need aside from the Arcee triplets?

18. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    I'm going to answer this for him.... Remember this is Revenge of the Fallen footage only.

19. FMAChet

FMAChet Active Member

Update: 3/10/2010

I have decided that the deadline for the Auditions will be April 15th, so I encourage anyone that is interested to post your auditions before it is too late.

20. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I gotta say starscream sounded like yakity yak when he screamed. But it still sounds pretty decent. I'll try out for Ironhide, Sideswipe, Rampage and maybe ratchet.