Voice acting talent needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ironhide2005, May 5, 2008.

1. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Hey y'all ironhide here looking for some voices for ironhide2005's super movie(a movie made from my photo-comic that will be on youtube) anyways for those unfimlary with my comics here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=147254 anyways as of right now I'm taking care of the trio(bumblebee,grimlock,and hot rod)I will be voicing grimlock(and a few others),Soundwave47 as bumblebee,But hot rod doesn't have an voice yet so please drop me a line if you want to try out for someone feel free too pm me or e-mail me at ironprime2005@yahoo.com so thank you for your time.

2. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Bump

3. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Have some more casting news Shaun long has agreed to voice someone in the movie.

4. AdamWojcieszak

AdamWojcieszak Well-Known Member

Ill do it - send mea script and I will do some voices for ya... I used todo a mean optiimus prime - did some disney stuff once - like i said, send me a script.

Adam

5. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

Click here to see if there's anything you like that I may be able to help you out with. :) 

I put that together mostly just for kicks hoping somebody would be entertained by it. Every voice is done by me, and that includes the beatbox. I could try to list all the characters I take a stab at but I'd be here too long. Plus some voices aren't even actual known characters and others aren't transformers. I'll just say out of your comic I do
    Grimlock
    Hot Rod
    Megatron
    Optimus Prime

And many many many more that I think you might be able to work some comedic brilliance in with. ;) 

Let me know what you think! :) 

6. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

I'd be up for some fun, if you still need some help drop me a line and we'll see what we can do.

7. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    You just totally nailed doormat with your meatwad sounding voice and also megatron you are SO megatron but can you be kinda sassy with that voice?Also an update sean long WILL be voicing hot rod so the trio is completed(me as grimlock Soundwave47 as Bumblebee and Sean long as Hot rod)

8. Rodimus

Thanks! Sent ya a PM. I also forgot to mention that was Skywarp I tried there at the end. ;)  The thing with Skywarp is he's got that "cool" vibe in his voice; sort of like a distinct accent and that's what I was going for.

9. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Bump

10. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Bump!

11. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Plentiful voices at your disposal

I have an elastic voice so anything you want, if I can't hit it dead on, I can get within 99% close to it.

I don't have a "Transformers ONLY" demo, but here's my character impressions demo and my Prime impression YouTube video.

Currently have some TF parodies in the works, which I can't speak of cuz I don't want anyone stealin my ideas! :sly2: 

Anyways, lemme know if there's ever a voiceover you need.

Oh, and you can find an actual list of all my impressions (so far) at my site manof1000voices.com.

12. Rodimus

Pablo Francisco is that you??!!? LOL Good stuff! We should make a comedy parady. ;)  I got some more Elmo lines to pair with your Spounge Bob I think you'll find amusing. :thumb 

My vote goes to you for Starscream and/or Optimus Prime!

13. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Alright you get too voice someone(I can't say publicly since this character hasn't been shown yet) also optimus.

14. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Sweet

I'll do what I can. I try to avoid profanity. I really hope that's not a problem??? Fingers crossed?

15. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Optimus is popular lately. I've had three other requests for a Prime voiceover including one for a Sci/Fi convention in Nashville! You LOVE me! You REALLY love me!!!

16. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Ooh, when am I gonna get to see the Elmo thing? I've been wanting to do an Elmo's world/Transformers crossover. Right now I'm already working on a TF parody... it's all hush-hush right now cuz it's gonna be so freakin awesome. Gonna be some new voices for me in it too, including Magnus, Perceptor, Kup, Galvatron, older Daniel... Grimlock and Sludge make some cameos and Optimus will be in it briefly. I'm also doing a Mentos-parody with the animated movie footage that should be a quick chuckle. I'm seriously considering election commercials with Prime and Megatron for President. It is an election year. I've got my plate full with my own ideas and I just never have the time to do any of my own stuff. Tough when you work two jobs and have a family of 6 and one's Autistic. Anyway, they'll be funny when they're done.

Also working on a SERIES!!! My first. It's called "Movie Men: The Peter and Don Adventures" starring myself as Don Lafontaine and Peter Cullen getting into all kinds of mischief. The trailer for it is on my YouTube site.

That's all the time I've got to post 2nite!

17. Blaster_Prime

Hey I commented on here and never got back. I could do a voice as well. My range can go from goofy and high pitched, to evil and raspy. I can provide a sample if you want of anything just pm me ^ ^

18. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    I'm sorry I'm not sure yet I'm still writing the script is there any samples I can hear?

19. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Uh'oh this is not good prime probly has the most profane lines of the bunch!

20. Blaster_Prime

This is something I did for work...I can do different accents as well

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016