Virginia Collectors (new to area help request)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by LordODFlize, Sep 11, 2006.

1. LordODFlize

LordODFlize Gethsemane

Ebay:
    I will be attending a concert in Springfield, Virginia next week along with a friend of mine and was hoping you fellow collectors could offer me some help. Every time me and my friend take trips, we like to hit up any collectibles dealers in the area. For you that live around Springfield, are there any good places to visit that sell vintage figures? Or any good places to visit in general? Any help is greatly appreciated, as we need something to do while we wait for the concert to start. Anything withing maybe a 30 minute drive max if possible....as I will no idea where I am going and do not want to be late to the show. Thanks again.

2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BEst bet? Go to the 'Transformers Sightings' forum, and post in the 'Virginia Sightings' board. There, your fellow Virgins (Virginians?) should be more than happy to help you out.

-Tony!

3. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

There is a Toys R Us near the Springfield mall, but that's about it. I don't know of any vintage dealers in the DC area.