Repro/Sticker: vinyl faction symbol test run and completed test paint project

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thielmj, Jul 4, 2011.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The first is a test run of some vinyl based faction symbols. I wanted to try this without the using a water slide decal or a metalic reprolabel. I felt like it gave it an okay textured look. So my first trial was on botcon thundercracker, i hated that a clearly g2 figure was given a shattered glass symbol.
    [​IMG]

Up Next is a paint experiment with the spazstick mirror chrome. For the test i used an abandoned project i bought from Customizer Thyvipera, its a figure i've wanted to do eithor way. Saddly the chrome and the vinyl didn't go well together which lead me to have to do a dull coat to get the final vinyl detailing i wanted. Most of it was done with sprey can work. Theres a chrome pre vinyl pic as well. Hopefully all of these test will be worth it with the reason i'm testing all of this stuff.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. primus626

primus626 Banned

News Credits:
    seeing that SG Thundercracker with the G2 insignas makes me wanna buy another one SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!! and give em G2 insignas!!

3. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well if you want some faction symbols shoot me a pm, i can do stuff in just about any size and color, i also have g1 symbols and g2 autobots as well of course.

4. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

whats up with that custom mp prime in the background of the last picture?any pics of him?

5. azdragon58

azdragon58 Well-Known Member

Thats his custom Star Convoy... It's coming out very nice, cant wait to see it complete... The chrome work came out nice... Also, really like the faction symbols...

6. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Action Master Thundercracker was late Euro G1, not G2.

Still, nice decals.

7. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    O i have tons of pictures of him i'm just not going to put up any WIP stuff of him When he's all done i'll put up a thread for him