Vintage Transformers MIB / sealed contents / MISB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jamiebrayley, Jan 7, 2009.

1. jamiebrayley

jamiebrayley Well-Known Member

**now on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Jamies-Surplus-Collections **

Transformers Optimus Prime MIB Sealed contents.

This is in superb condition. Box is excellent with no flap crease and would easily grade an 8.0, and contents are also superb as you would expect as I dont believe they have ever been removed from the box.
    The toys and accessories are firmly held in by the foam. The instructions/stickers are still sealed in the packet.

Megatron MIB Sealed contents[/COLOR]
    This is in excellent condition. The box has a flap crease but otherwise in great shape - I would conservatively rate it as 7.5 but please see photographs.
    The instructions/pamphelts are factory sealed. megatron sppears to have been removed but I dont think it has been transformed more than a handfull of times
    if at all - as the joints appear super-super tight. The rest of his accessories I believe havent been removed. I am looking for around $450

Soundwave MIB unnapplied stickers (missles on trees)
    Superb condition. Box doesnt have a flap crease, and I would rate it as 8.0 - 8.5. The contents are also
    in super condition. Soundwave has tight joints and all the accessories are on their original sprues/trees
    (please see photos). original unused stickers are present and untouched. I am looking for around $250

Jetfire MIB unnapplied stickers
    This is in superb condition and one of the rarest transformers to find like this. Comes with genuine unsued labels,
    toy and box are excellent. Please ask for photos and more details. Looking for around $450

Soundwave AFA 80 (european/chinese version)
    I am not sure that i want to sell this item. Its in superb condition and judging by my other afa items
    this should have got an 85. Its graded as the european / quadlingual version - although this is actually the offcial 1990's
    release in china as ratbat has got painted decals. This is probably the only desirable official hasbro chinese release
    and probably one of the only affordable soundwave afa/misb left. I am open to genuine offers of around 1k

Please ask for detailed high res images of all the above from any angle you wish. i have tried to describe the items
    as accurately as possible so please review the images carefully.

Please email me on jamiebrayley@yahoo.co.uk

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

Yeah you have pictures of the other transformers?

3. jamiebrayley

4. jamiebrayley

Open to reasonable offers on these

5. devstar37

devstar37 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    do you have a pic of the inside of the prime box i would like a shot of all the acc that come with it.

6. jamiebrayley

Sure I can arrange that. Please send me an email address I can send them too and I will get them to you asap