Vintage MOTU / THUNDERCATS / G1 for TRADE!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MantonToys, May 1, 2010.

1. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

i officially close this thread!!!!

2. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    no offense but your prices are rediculously high

3. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

ha its OK my friends but i don't set the prices, these figures are all in great condition and cost a lot to obtain. I'm sorry you feel that way, I'll cross off your name of the potential buyers list i have. ha joke!

4. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Not to offend, but alot of your prices are higher than they really need to be. One I do think is fair though is for the S.T.A.R.S. Control Center.

5. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

You pay for quality my friends, Like i said i don't make the prices, i was authorized by the owner to make this thread and to see what people would offer. I'll tell him about your price concerns but trust me, even when i think something is too high myself, I'm shocked to find it sold for that price later (HIS STUFF IS ALWAYS IN GREAT SHAPE, HE NOWS HOW TO BOX A PACKAGE, AND USUALLY SHIPS THE NEXT DAY!, HES RELIABLE!) . Guy knows what hes doing but his store isn't for everyone, I don't think there is anything up for less then 60-70 dollars. He also has a STARS Mail In control center MINT and never opened/assembled! You probably don't want to know the price unless you have to money available to spend!

6. Aspen

Aspen Banned

Have to agree. I have an MOTU collection and also sale MOTU, Hand Select at that and those prices are insane. My stuff is in the same condition ((And even smells all MOTU nice)) and I sale it for a quarter of that. Maybe you should tell dude the economy is kinda...not good atm? Yall's store is charging 'Graded' prices on alot of stuff and just because a figure has a cardback, especially in MOTU ((My Specialty Incidentally)) doesn't increase to the price of a legit carded figure. In fact it only carries usually a 10-15 ((If That)) dollar mark up in most cases and is typically little more then a nostalgia trip. Technically the card is destroyed, it does not mean that the figure can be jacked up 75%. Cardbacks are not boxes. Though we know people will pay a little extra for them, its not the same as G.I. Joe Biocards, or Transformers Instruction Inserts. Either way those prices are staggering.

7. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

Ha its funny because while you all complaining we just had a sale of one of those really high prices and are talking trade for another! I guess some people don't agree with your opinions. G.I. Joe also are the worst toys, unlike you I'll say In my opinion because it is. We live in America and set our own prices and you have the right not to buy. By your comment ASPEN, I'll take a guess and say you'll exercise that right! Also most of the big sale come from International Buyers, maybe thats because there economy isn't as bad, but its currently headed there. Also if they don't sell for his prices, he'll keep them because I doubt they will decrease in value anytime soon. Thanks for commenting my friend!

8. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

Its good to be an american because you have the right to set your own prices, the right to refuse to buy something if you think the price is too high. Thanks unicron_man for being fair and NICE in your trade demands and talks!! One deal under my belt tonight!! Whose next? Haha

9. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    This should probably be in the eBay forum (per the rules of the Junkion Exchange) as you are a store there and not really just selling your things in the here.

10. MantonToys

MantonToys Member

Ok, I will do the next time, sorry I'm new at this. I officially Close this thread and will go over the rules again. Thanks for commenting everyone!