vintage macintosh question

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by metcar, Jan 22, 2010.

1. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

i was wondering what old world mac everyone was fond of.like i don't mean what mac was considered the best overall from the old world macs but i mean what mac everyone personally enjoyed for me it would be a old LC II pizzabox mac i played with back at my dads friends computer shop *remember those? lol i know there still around but it seems like there few and far between now sorry rambling lol* my dad and his friend thought it was a p.o.s cause it was a mac *they were hardcore dos/windows as you can guess lol*. sorry for the ramble but yeah what are everyones thoughts on the old macs *original 128k up to the beige g3's before the imac came*

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used the Macintosh Classic to edit and publish our school paper in High School.
    it was a bit slow, but it pwned all the other PCs in the school library. the newspaper publisher we used was surprised by a cluster of kids submitting our work on disk and making his job easier.

what made me fond of it, was that it was portable as hell. not quite laptop portable, but we "borrowed" it from the school a few times to finish last minute ads and edits.

i miss that little Mac. it was a really a\ sweet machine.

3. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

yeah i like the original mac style *128k-classic II* my 5th grade classroom had a first gen mac i don't know what kind it was 128k,512k or a plus but i am certain it was one of them because the keyboard plugged in front and the later models had adb in the back.my high school had imac g3's wich were awesome compared to the windows machines they had *especially since most the macs had a mario kart esq caveman racing game lol* not to knock windows though i like both macs and pc's to be honest.