Vintage Japanese and G1 Transfomres for sale

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by The_Crowe, Jul 24, 2011.

1. The_Crowe

The_Crowe Member

Ebay:
    Here is a list of what I have for sale, selling for my friend (Greg Sepalak---he's written stuff for some of the Botcon and Joecon cenventions). Below is the list of stuff, I will sned pictures if requested, payment by paypal only, items are going on eBay later:

JAPANESE TFS
    - Godmaster Overlord, complete, with flattened box & instructions. Gray bits
    have tanned somewhat.
    - Road Fire, complete, instructions & box art, but some stickers missing since
    they're sh**ty stickers. A HARD piece to find anymore.
    - Godmasters Buster & Hydra, complete, techs/bios, instructions, box art.
    - Browning (1988), complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    - Metrotitan, complete, tech/bio and instructions. box art
    - Pretender Metalhawk, complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    - Victory Leo, complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    - Galaxy Shuttle, complete, tech/bio and instructions
    - Dinoking (all 6 Dinoforce), complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    (some gold paint has greened. This is pretty much completely unavoidable.)
    - Deathsaurus, complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    - Liokaiser (all 6 Breastforce), complete, tech/bio and instructions, box art
    - Greatshot, missing 1 gun
    - Godmaster Ranger, missing rifle, bio/tech, instructions & box art
    - Raiden (all 6 trainbots) complete, 5 tech/bios, instructions

US TFS
    - Shockwave, complete, bio/tech and box art
    - Dx Insecticon Ransack, complete
    - Dx Insecticon Venom, complete
    - Dx Insecticon Chop Shop, complete
    - Dx insecticon Barrage, missing sword, 1 claw broke
    - Pretender Bomb-Burst, complete
    - Pretender Submarauder, complete
    - Pretender Bugly, complete
    - Pretender Iguanus, complete
    - Pretender Octopunch, complete
    - Pretender Snarler, complete
    - Targetmaster Slugslinger, complete
    - Targetmaster Misfire, complete
    - Targetmaster Triggerhappy, complete
    - Powermaster Doubledealer, complete
    - Lunchbox full of Decoys

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent. Please keep this in mind.

5. You can only sell items in your possession.
    You may only sell items for things in YOUR POSSESSION. Offering a pre-sale for an item before you have it is not allowed. If your friend wants to sell here, he can sign up. Registration is FREE. Selling for banned members is extremely prohibited! You will automatically be banned for doing so.

3. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I would be interested, but I would like to see some images posted to show you have them in your possession. Can you post some here?

4. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    @The_Crowe: If you still have Dinoking let me know along with price. Just pm me or you have my email. Been thinking bout em and I'm kinda interested. Let me know. Thanks as always.

@Omegax80 & Liokaiser: For what little my word is worth, he delivered. Provided me enough reassurance to jump on purchase regardless of the low (2) post count. He has a eBay seller account which can be viewed via TFW2005 profile. When asked for pics he provided me link to his facebook account where pics were uploaded the day of post. Account was to a little toy shop/booth he runs. Followed links to his website. Made payment via PayPal as good. He provided me Tracking # and gave me option of paying extra for insurance, which I took.
    Items just came in earlier today. Purchased 3 figures off him. Came as described. Well one of the Liokaiser figures had a bit of a bend on one of the pieces but I never asked about condition and for the price I'm still morrreeeee than satisfied with purchase. Everything else looks good. Haven't really messed with them but everything looks to be there and looks pretty well taken care of.

Added pic. Pretty crappy pic considering 8MP camera, phone mind you. Also decreased size and therefore quality. Regardless if you zoom in to right of monitor you could still kinda make out date/time. You'll see Raiden, Liokaiser in middle and Browning at top

Attached Files:

5. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I sent a PM, and have yet to hear back. Sorry mellowmut, but no response from the seller is not a good sign.

6. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    I feel ya Omegax80. Understand your feelings. Can really only say worked for me I guess. Stuff looks to be up on eBay now. For anyone who wants to jump on em I guess. Just saw the decoys go up since got alerts setup. Checked his profile and all looks to up, including Dinoking.

7. The_Crowe

The_Crowe Member

Ebay:
    Sorry I never got back with anyone, but for some reason my post was hidden and a certain moderator still had access to list. I thought I was offering fair prices but some people wanted the rare stuff for next to nothing. I ended up selling the rest on ebay, so for example, the Galaxy Shuttle I offered for $125, which prompted someone to ask for it for even less, sold for $888, and the road fire and Metal hawk sold for over $600 each. I tried to be fair to everyone and give everyone a chance to make an offer and I did sell some stuff to people before post was taken down. My apologies as i just recently got back on this site and remembered my log in info. I plan on being at botCon with some great stuff (not much of the Japanese stuff left), so look forward to meeting you guys, you can alo catch up with me on the Crowemag Toys facebook page