Vintage Greatshot, Sixliner, Sixbuilder & Daiatlas

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    I've got a few lower-grade JP figures that I'm ready to part with. Pictures will be up in the morning (Japan Standard Time). So this is just kind of a preview.

Here's how I'd like to do business. I don't like setting prices because I either over-estimate the value of a figure and come off like a scalping ass or I way under-estimate the value and look like a sucker. The alternative is to just let people make offers, but I always wind up getting a dozen, "So, uh...how much for...?" messages. Or worse, I get a ton of "If I give you 9 dollars for Victory Leo, will you throw in free shipping?" A pain in every case.

So, I'm going to list two prices for each figure. The first is the lowest offer I'm ready to accept for the figure. That's not to say that I'll jump at the chance to sell it for the price, but it'll save some people the trouble of offering me 5 bucks. It's the "I'll consider it" price. The second price is the sale price. If you want the figure and you'll meet that price, it's all yours (first come, first serve).

Sorry to be a pain, but I think this'll save a lot of trouble (for both of us) in the long run.

All stuff ships from central Japan. I'll happily combine shipping to save you money.

So, here's what we've got for sale at the moment. It's all lower-grade stuff. They make nice display pieces and cost a fraction of what perfect ones will set you back.

Vintage Sixliner (TF-05): Boxed, but missing combiner feet/hands/gun. Stickers applied, instructions included. 40/75

Vintage Sixbuilder (TF-01): Boxed, but missing one combiner fist. Includes paperwork. Stickers are unapplied and still on the (included) sticker sheet. 65/95

Daiatlas C-348: Boxed. Instructions and unused sticker sheet included. Missing a ton of parts. Most importantly his Micromaster and one wing. 125/200

Pictures should be up in the morning. If you're interested, drop me a PM. Thanks for looking!

2. RailSpike

RailSpike Banned

I need the rubber track tread do you have it

3. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    The treads on Daiatlas are intact. :) 

Here are some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are some KOs out there that could help fix this thing up real quick...

4. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Greatshot's on hold!

5. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    Final bump before ebay!

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you have a loose Black Shadow and Blue Bacchus. LMK.