Vince dicola - "bound and gagged"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GAUGE, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 7:48PM CST

On the forum of TDRS Music the following statement was made. Composer, Vince DiCola, best known for scoring the 1986 Transformers: The movie animated feature, has submitted a new track for consideration to be used for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Whether or not the track will be used is still unknown at this time. But the track entitled 'Bound and Gagged', which features the vocals of Rick Livingstone, is free to be downloaded now. The following has been directly taken from the post on the TDRS Music forum.

"Vince has a song being considered for the new Transformers movie due this summer. The final songs have not been chosen yet. For Vince's fans and Transformer fans, I wanted to post the whole song as a free download and encourage those that visit Transformers forums and blogs to post the link to the song. We would like to spread the word that Transformers fans would like to have Vince's contribution to the new franchise."

Bound and Gagged - Vince DiCola feat. Rick Livingstone.

(edit: moved to the news and rumors section)

2. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I'll take this opportunity to again say NO NO NO. The song is GOD AWFUL. I listen to the 86' soundtrack on a daily basis and LOVE every track. I was really pumped to hear a new song from Vince. But as I said in my first reply about this song...Uber pass.

3. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    Sounds like its from the 80s still. hahaha. Sure they will pass for a Linkin Park song.

4. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah...this sounds like a parody more than anything...I'm pretty confident in assuming he'll get shot down. That's alright by me...less competition for Stan Bush. Since the new Ultimate Bumblebee figure is going to play "The Touch," I was thinking it'd be hilarious if that or "Dare" made a short cameo on Bumblebee's radio in the movie. But yeah, some updated, cheesy Stan Bush rock like "Till All Are One" or "I'll Never Fall" would be awesome.

5. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    that song is horrendous!!!! I'm not surprised he has to give it away for free

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Oh, come on guys... you like Vince, and you know it.

Personally I wouldn't mind having this song in ROTF. Or, if it doesn't get used in the film, then surely they would put on Transformers: ROTF the Album.

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    ill be putting my votes towards 'the touch' for guitar hero rather than this song for rotf

8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I like Vince fine. But this song hurts, both in the auditory and psychological sense.

9. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love DiCola's work on the likes of TFTM86, but this....

Sorry, I couldn't even listen to it all the way through. :(