Villians for Amazing Spider-Man Trilogy?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by ArtistOfWar59, May 22, 2012.

?

Which villian for Next Movie?

1. Re-vision of a first trilogy villian (Doc-Ock, Venom, etc,)

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Hobgoblin

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Vulture

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Rhino

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Shocker

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  6. Electro

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  7. Hammerhead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Carnage (Or other symbiotes, such as Toxin)

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  9. Crossover villian from other Marvel franchise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (Please explain)

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Venom followed by Carnage. Also, maybe Scorpion. Or Elektro. Or Mysterio, lol.

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd say Mysterio if they cast Bruce Campbell. Mysterio is a SFX guy with really hammy acting. Bruce is B-Movie hammy acting. Give him a small pony tail with slicked back hair and let him ham it up while in costume. I can see needing ot redesign the fish bowl. I see a black helmet with a mirrored face plate.

I want to see two little one shot villain cameos. Have electro tear up downtown in the starfish suit. Spidey swings in, see Electro, and just laughs his ass off. Electro get's pissed and starts shooting electric bolts at spidey who dodges them. Spidey works in close and gets Electro to hit a fire hydrant which spidey redirects the water towards Electro who short circuits. Cue opening credits. After credits we see Daily Bugle with headline about fight.. and main story begins.

I'd love to see Kraven or Mysterio as a main baddy. Rhino might make a good one shot.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

For Mysterio's helmet, it's very easy, just use Johann Krauus' helmet design style [Hellboy II, look "Johann Krauss" up on google], it fits perfectly [in fact, I've seen a lot of comic book fans who actually thought it was Mysterio when they saw the poster for the character].

Mysterio's main problem is that everything he does is FAR too elaborated for SFX, his illusions are too elaborated. They'll need to re-work his origin, maybe show him revolutionizing the SFX industry with some sort of new tech that allows him to change the world, but then show a horrible accident on set, vaguely related to Spider-Man, this accident trashes his set, scars him for life [I am taking a few cues from the 90's cartoon here], makes him lose his job and destroys his entire career, keeping him from revolutionizing the industry with his new tech.

Upon this light of events, Quentin Beck is taken by a sudden wish to kill Spider-Man for ruining his life, but not just kill, CRUSH his spirit, DESTROY all hope.

And so he takes the mantle of MYSTERIO, using his new revolutiizing tech, a bunch of mindgames ensues, where Spider-Man will doubt his sanity while trying to save his own life.

Bruce Campbell is a good pick.

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Carnage the most. I'd also like to see Hobgoblin on the big screen.

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    2. Venom and black cat
    3. Carnage and venom

6. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

I actually could see that working in the new Spider-Man movie continuity. Possibly as the plotline for the sequel. I love Hellboy II and Seth McFarlane's voice-over work as Johann Krauss and the effects that are used for the character. Shame we won't get the third movie anytime soon. :( 

7. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok the Hellboy II helmet does work. I forgot about that.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yes. All Spider-Man movies need Bruce Campbell. I was thinking of him as Mysterio for years.

9. Primus5289

Primus5289 Well-Known Member

Shocker as long as he's not like the Ultimate version. The classic version is one of my favorite Spider-Man villains.

10. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    For Spider-Man two I'd like to see Norman get introduced. Have Oscorp create a few villains for Spidey to take down... maybe Rhino, Black Cat & Electro. Introduce the Symbiote and have Peter use the black costume for this entire film without a lot of issues (maybe have some small things in place that could be ellaborated on in the next film). Norman becomes Green Goblin using research data and what not and we have him being jailed at the end with Oscorp's future in question. Rhino and Electro MIA and Black Cat joining with Spider-Man to fight crime.

For the Spider-Man three I'd like to see the symbiote start to take more control of Parker. Small things at first and then him loosing it during a fight. This would cause Felicia to stop being his crime fighting partner. Introduce Miles Morales and have him obtain his Spider-Man powers. Shocker and Tombstone are hired by an unknown benafactor to break Osborn out of jail. Bring in Rhino and Electro to team with Norman and Shocker against Spider-Man. Also, introduce Eddie Brock and go through the process between him and Parket that lead to him becoming Venom and Parker stops being Spider-Man because he feels the symbiote may have tainted him. Meanwhile, Miles steps in as Spidey and Black Cat takes him under her wing to train the new Spider-Man. Venom joins the group of villains who at this point all want revenge on Spider-Man/Peter Parker. They go after Black Cat and capture her leaving Miles to bring Parker to them or they'll kill her. Miles helps Peter out of his funk and the two go after the team of villains together. Epic battle. Black Cat is freed and the villains are either incarcerated or escape. At the end we see Tombstone, who escaped, meeting with his boss (the benefactor that had him and Shocker to free Norman) and we see that it's actually Kingpin.