Viking: Battle of Asgard

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ra88, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Heard this game is pretty badass, according to some of the magazines here. Basically, it's you playing this half-god badass viking who can command armies (from what I read it's like a mix of God of War and Overlord, but without the color coding and MUCH bigger numbers) while on a quest to destroy Hel's forces.

Anyone who played this, and can give me a bit more insight? Usually don't trust reviewers...

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Funny you should mention this. I was dissapointed in IGN's review of this game, so I'm looking to try and rent it soon because I don't trust reviewers anymore (especially not after the Madden Dirt fiasco). But it definitely looks like a lot of fun. It looks like another game Sega made for PS2 a while back, called Gladiator or something, which was a blast.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Well, the ones who made this also made Spartan Total Warrior, which the reviewer expected was actually a way to test if it was even possible to make this game.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Spartan... that's the game I think, which I really liked, so I'm definitely giving it a chance.