Vigaview - Robots in Disguise Prowl.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Phoenix Blaze, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Phoenix Blaze

Phoenix Blaze Brain Waster

YouTube - Vigaview - Robots in Disguise Prowl

Aha!! My first review in like 7 or 8 videos....yeah....

Prowl shows some great RiD detailing and sculpting without the finicky transforming problems seen with Sideburn. A sexy alt. mode and a fairly good Bot mode. A little top heavy, and the side plates do help this but I feel his legs are a little skinny, something which is actually similar to Sideburn.

I'd say buy him! I got him for £6 complete and loose and if you see him for around £10 or maybe like....$12 go for it!!!

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

If you pull his legs down (like they were in car mode), you can fold the hinge from the front part of the car (bonnet or hood, depending on your preference of term) into a little hole there, then push his legs/waist back into proper position. So the backpack DOES fold up better.

Otherwise, great video - informative and not boring. :) 

3. Phoenix Blaze

Phoenix Blaze Brain Waster

I know! I discovered that *right* after shooting the video. And at the end there's a minute of me realising how silly I was.

I thought it'd be better and more fun to just tak it onto the end rather than seemlessly edit it in.

Thanks for the nice comment!