Viewpoint - Inspired by the War for Cybertron trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Opticron Primal, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    "Cybertron. Once a planet of the peaceful and just.......now in the midst of a terrible war..."

"Cybertron. Once a planet of the weak and feeble.......now in the midst of it's finest liberation."

"Forced to fight a war against those who we once called our brothers..."

"Forced to fight a war against those who we once called our brothers..."

"Brothers who have been blinded by darkness..."

"Brothers who have been blinded by lies..."

"Their leader a symbol of pure evil..."

"Their leader a symbol of resistance to our true purpose..."

"We fight to protect the innocent. Those who do not wish to partake in such a grizzly confrontation..."

"We fight to open the eyes of those blinded by the High Council's words. To convert those yet to choose a path..."

"I do not blame them for their decisions. For we were not a violent race at spark..."

"Those who refuse our offer can either hide in fear and refuse their true calling or join the Prime's resistance and die with the rest of the fools..."

"We must prevail in this war. We must keep Megatron's influence from spreading throughout the universe..."

"We must prevail in this war. It is our divine right to spread our message across the universe: That the cybertronians are the superior race..."

"At the end of this day, only the just will stand tall...."

"At the end of this day, the weak will be crushed and the powerful will be triumphant..."

"Only one shall stand..."

"...and one shall fall..."

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Lovely capture of Megatron's and Prime's oppositional viewpoints there! I loved their dialogue in the WfC trailer.

3. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

That's really great! :thumb  I loved their dialogue in WFC aswell. It is really interesting to see their opposing ideas.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Great! I can't wait for that game. I'm going to go preorder it when I go buy Battlefield Bad Company 2.

This was an interesting idea. Is there any more?