Viewing pictures , I need Help!!

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by PrimulArchangel, May 2, 2012.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone know how to shut this stupid picture viewer thing off ?

In the past when i use to click on a thumbnail it use to open the full size picture on a new page.

Now when i click a thumbnail it opens the pic up in some stupid viewing window and the pics are still small and you can not enlarge them..

Im guessing its some update windows installed because it does it in IE, Firefox and Chrome ..

It sucks trying to view pictures here on the site ..

Thanks in advance :) 

-Curt

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Rightclick and select open in new tab to get it to go how it was. It's a lightbox feature which several users had requested - right now it is all on or all off. Because you can use the right click menu to open in new tab / press down on middle mouse wheel to open in new tab, having it on gives it to those who want it and does leave an alternative for those who do not.

3. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When i right click and open in new tab it still stays small. It shows the pic on a black page like it just makes the popup window full screen or something.. Its not just this site though , its every site that i go on so i thought it was just something windows update installed.. I really dislike it and wish i could shut it off because it sucks for viewing pictures in. The right click things works on my older laptop but on my desktop it sucks, so must be something on that..

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yes, sounds like an update to Windows. Not sure on that one - there must be an option for original size VS scale to window though.