Vid's From Youtube

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Blaze Tiger, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Blaze Tiger

Blaze Tiger Active Member

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Geez, as a Super Sentai fan I find Power Rangers insulting enough... let alone associating disasters like SPD and Mystic Force with Transformers. Like you said, insulting... but amusing.

3. Blaze Tiger

I know. I laughed so hard on the Mystic Force Galaxy Force especially. The Mighty Morphin Transformers was okay, but SPD Energon----HILARIOUS!!! And well....confession time....I am a diehard PR fan, but it's no more than my TF fandom. If I had to give up one, PR would be out the window!

4. TJOmega

News Credits:
    I gave up Power Rangers a long time ago, after In Space. I still watch newer Sentai series though, the quality level between Sentai and PR is insane...

5. Blaze Tiger

Really? Continue on, as u have caught the Tiger's attention....

6. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Power Rangers usually dumbs down plots from Sentai for a younger audience, these days they also throw in cheap powers instead of giving characters personalities and silly sound effects constantly. Sentai you get ongoing stories, actual character and plot development, more open sense of humor and the willing to go with plots a little more mature in nature. The example I use is that in SPD, you'd never see illegal pit fighting complete with blood and bruises like it's Sentai version, Dekaranger, featured. It's not just about the colorful suits and big mechs, there's actual attention in making the story and characters good, not just the action. Not to mention the acting and music are a lot better.

7. Blaze Tiger

Ah....mesee.