Videos of Grimlock and others on Sector 7 website?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by nalaz22, Jul 7, 2007.

1. nalaz22

nalaz22 New Member

i was reading on Wikipedia about this

Although the Dinobots will not be appearing in the live-action film, a video on the Sector 7 website showed Grimlock rampaging through a laboratory, possibly a means to get fans excited about the film. However, in a recent interview producer Tom DeSanto has stated that he has an idea of how to include them, as well as the Constructicons, in a possible sequel. (bottom of the page)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinobots

The Sector 7 viral marketing web site featured several vidoes recording supposed evidence of Transformers on Earth. These featured cameos by Generation 1 Transformers, including scenes of Grimlock destroying a construction site, as well as scenes of Kickback and Laserbeak being video taped by people accidentally, and a security video showing bits of a robot looking a lot like Generation 1 Bumblebee transforming in a parking garage.[1]

Producer Tom DeSanto has stated that he has an idea on how to include the Dinobots and Constructicons in a possible sequel. (bottom of the page)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimlock

now i found the website b4, but cant find it now
    and there was a password to it
    does anyone know the website or the password?!?

2. Squirrel!

Squirrel! Active Member

good question. id also like to see that video of grimlock!

3. christopher

christopher Well-Known Member

4. thelost1

thelost1 Seeker of Truth...

www.sectorseven.org current password: deceptibot

on the left side, click on the red drive (3rd one down) it has the different clips you are talking about.
    they have all kinds of things up on the site now. the last update was the july 5th email.

5. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

6. Squirrel!

Squirrel! Active Member

Is this supposed to be Grimlock? The feet and legs look kinda like a tyrannasour's but you see and hear a chopper blade spinning, like blackout. Humm..

7. rfsii

rfsii OCD/BiPoD/ADHD

Ok, so I'm a little enamored with the Grimlock clip. How old is it? Was it around to generate hype for the current film, or was it recently released to get us all going about the next film? I know there might not be answers to these questions. I'm just kinda riled up. I want so badly to see some dinobot/constructicon action in the next movie.

Something I didn't notice right away, because I was so in awe of a CGI Grimlock stomping around (which the sound was also awesome, making it really FEEL like he had weight to him) - He's walking into a CONSTRUCTION yard. Possibly searching for a fight? :) 

I dunno, I could just be imagining a whole bunch of goofy scenarios. But, when you think about how after the first movie, people kind of know there's Transformers running around, stealth/blending in might not be as important in the second film. At least not for maybe a final battle or something. Say if the dinobots arrived near the end of the film, as a sort of cavalry-type thing? I know I keep saying dinobots, but I'm hoping there's more than just Grimlock. I like the less-famous dinobots, too :( 

So anyway, yeah. Just some thoughts as I prepare for bed. Thank you for the clips!

8. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    the clips are a couple of months old, they came out before the sequels were greenlit but after tom desanto said he had a cool idea for dinobots/constructicons.

9. rfsii

rfsii OCD/BiPoD/ADHD

Oh, well, then I'll just cross my fingers and hope I'm somewhere near predicting the future.

Thanks!