Video Review of G1 Encore 10 Minibots Bumblebee, Outback, Pipes, Swerve, and Tailgate

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by xSEANxLONGx, Aug 13, 2008.

1. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
  2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I will not lie, the opening still makes me winch a little.

However the review was fun. "Bumblebee, yay!" caught me off-guard and made me laugh. "SIZE COMPARISON TIME!" Surprised me.

Couple of things, though: you mention they're repaints, but actually they're remoulds. Save BB, all those guys are heavy retools of Gears, Windcharger, Brawn and Huffer, with new heads, legs and other stuff. And BB's remoulded head was actually used before. It is not exclusive to the Encore set. (Though technically they're all repaints off the original G1 remoulds of the same name reissued)

Favourite quotes:

"He's smokin' the pipes." ROFL.

"I may be little but I'm PACKIN'!" LOL.

"Tailgate is drunk off the Energon right now." AH, HA HA.

3. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice review, but the only thing i don't get is why aside from Bumblebee they reissued retools of the main minibots which are more familiar. Only Outback & Pipes really had any screentime, and it was one episode each I think. If we get an Encore Minibots 2 set I bet it'll be:
    Bugbite(or possibly Cliffjumper), Brawn, Huffer, Gears, Windcharger.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Probably because the S3 Minibots weren't released in Japan before, so this is probably meant as a treat for Japanese fans.

5. xSEANxLONGx

xSEANxLONGx Big Kid

News Credits:
    Yea I meant to say retools of Brawn, Gears, Windcharger, and Huffer. I'm glad you like my quotes! I try :) 

Yea I'm also surprised they didn't use Brawn, Huffer, Gears, and Windcharger over Outback, Pipes, Tailgate, and Swerve.