Video Game Merch Collections

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by wikkiddavis, May 12, 2008.

1. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    Does anyone on here like myself buy video game merchindise for certain games I know there are Metal Gear Fans on here and I even know theirs Final Fantasy and other types of fans on here.

So Lets see your Video Game Merch Collection from Toys,Guide the games themselves whatever you got show em.

I love god of war so to start here is my God of War Collection im also a Metal Gear Fan Illl post pics of that collection if this thread actually gets replys and what not.

God of War Collection:
    [​IMG]

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Well I have 2 MacFarlane Halo 3 Spartans, a Joyride Master Chief (crap) and the Kotobukiya Master Chief statue. Wish there was more Metroid merchandise. The statues don't look that great.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Why yes...I have a whole collection of toys based on the 1980's G.I. Joe games

[​IMG]

4. wikkiddavis

News Credits:
    Yea im a big Metroid Fan to (Hence my sig and avatar) They need to make action figures and I like the statues,a little bit to much for me though. I do want samus's ship though that would look cool on my display area

5. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife 01000011 01000101 0101010

i have a decent amount of Zelda stuff, t-shirts, Gold 64 carts, Gold Zelda DS light and if i had the money at the time, i'd have had the figures that came out when OoT came out. i'm sure i have other stuff too, just don't know where, and don't feel like gathering it up togather

6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have thousands of dollars of Final Fantasy stuff. Custom T-shirts, all of the FF8 summon toys, a lot of the play arts figures, 3 FF wallets, a FF10 watch, a gunblade letter opener, a bunch of plush creatures, a signed copy of FF8 from the creator, more then a dozen various keychians, multiple copies of each game, FF cigarette lighter, cigarette holders, several necklaces, several calenders and art books, all the soundtracks, the large vynal FF8 and 10 vynal statue/figures, the smaller FF7 figures, some Trading arts figures, some of the creature collections, the small FF9 figures, and I'm sure lots of other things I'm just not thinking of right away. I still try to get things but I have slowed down a great deal since I have started collecting TF's again. Sorry, no pics right now though. They are kinda scattered in storage.

7. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Let's see, I've got a couple of Legacy of Kain figures (Raziel and Kain), a Gannondorf OoT figure, a ton of little Kirbys, and a Princess Peach figure.

8. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    It was pretty cheesy, but there was a Samus figure that I bought a little while ago from Nintendo. I'm not sure if it was mass released since I actually got it at Nintendo of Americas employee store, but I am assuming it had to be release elsewhere. I will take a pic of it later when I get home if you want to see it.

Oh, and besides FF stuff and that Samus, I also have a Kain figure, a slew of MGS figures, almost all of the released Suikoden figures, a bunch of Resident Evil figures, a link figure, some mario statuettes, a couple MGS T-shirts, Street Fighter toys, and... ahh I'm blathering on.

9. wikkiddavis

News Credits:
    If its no Problem id love to see the samus figure if its handy and near by.

I thought this thread was a good idea, I was just putting my god of war stuff away and it came to me. I guess it wasnt that great meh oh well.

10. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    Well, it's no big deal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the blurry back shot.

11. wikkiddavis

News Credits:
    Thats Actually kinda cool looking,I like the fact it has the removable head good idea keeping it misb though I don't think id open that either. You only paid 8 bucks for it? thats actually pretty sweet

12. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I have:
    - 2 McFarlane Halo figures (Red EVA spartan and Brute Chieftain)
    - The Halo mini-pin set (magnum, needler, plasma pistol, plasma rifle)
    - Master Replicas Covenant Carbine miniture (halo)
    - Master Replicas UNSC Battle Rifle miniture (halo)
    - Nintendo keyrings/sticker sets
    - Super Mario mini-fluffy-dice (mushrooms)
    - Metal Hyrule Crest badge (Zelda)
    - Transformers DS Promo shirt

*Pictures to come once I get back from college*

I also second/third the vote that the Metroid series needs some action figures. Or even just Samus and a few variations of the suit.

13. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have 2 God of War figures and a few Earthworm Jim figures too. Pictures still to come...

14. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We had a thread like this quite a while ago, and I can't find it now. But some of my stuff was posted there.

I'll try to find some pics. Pretty much all of my stuff is still packed in boxes from my recent move but off the top of my head I know I have the God of War figures, the Assassin's Creed figure, a set of MGS figures, a crap ton of Nintendo figures...and that's just toys. I have a bunch of other random gaming merchandise that fits into other categories.

15. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

i got a load of limited edition games that come with gumph, eg gta4, haklo3.... i also have a load of dmc figures, pretty cool. also i have a medicom rah SNAAAKE! that is total b'dass.