Video game issues that bug me

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Jun 28, 2009.

?

What do you give the video game?

1. 5 (Excellent)

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. 4

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. 3 (Average)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 (Horrible)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

The game that came out recently is seriousl the best Transformers game ever made, it's 10X better than that 1st game which is horrible. But there are a few issues I have, here they are.

Lack of new characters
    Skids, Mudflap, Arcee triplets, Sideswipe, Jolt etc. are all missing from the game when some of them (Like the Twins) were important characters in the movie. I was hoping most of the new Autobots were playable and all we got were Ratchet and off-screen character Breakaway.

Flying speed
    Now I know they had to lower the speed for the sake of not crashing into everything at every second, but lowering the speed to about 1/2 a mile an hour makes the flyable characters (Except Grindor) really boring in vehicle mode.

Multiple players using the same character
    I really hate it when in multiplayer you choose Optimus Prime and then you run into a team mate who also choose Prime. Character choosing should be along the lines of Gears of War 2 were you need to decide quickly to pick a character before someone else takes them and you end up with the guy noone likes. I was playing today and I was Bumblebee up against 2 Megatrons. My entire team dropped out on me (Thanks alot assholes) and I was getting my ass whooped.

Frank Welker as Megatron
    As a TF fan I respect Welker because he voiced the original Megatron, but now I know why they didn't use him for the movieverse Megatron. The voice does not match the character. Megatron in the game sounds very high pitched and not that sinister deep voice that Weaving provided. Half the time when I hear Megatron I begin to crack up. Welker has become too old for it. He sounded alot better in the 80's then he does now.

2. Tyrannosaur

Also would anyone care to give me your Xbox live gamertag? My Gold membership ran out today and it will be re-instated very soon.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree on all your points, ESPECIALLY on Welker. I give the game a 4/5, since it does have some faults. Overall, yes, it's the best Transformers game made.

As for my Gamertag, look in my sig.

4. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    i haven't played this game yet but does it have time limit missions? I hate that

5. uKER

uKER Well-Known Member

My only gripe is that awkward thing by which, every time you jump, the character seems to fall onto a double floor.
    It's like they fall and they break a layer two meters above the floor and then fall to the real floor and that's when the noise is heard.
    Otherwise, it's pretty good.

6. Tyrannosaur

Yeah that annoying glitch I hate it. I really wanted to play as Sideswipe and hunt down Sideways that would be so cool.

Plus decepticons like Mixmaster and Rampage aren't playable either. Rampage is so cool and so is Mixmaster. Hopefully there will be DLC in the future.