Minor/Repaint: Victorysabre's latest batch of customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Victorysabre, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Ok, here's the shebang.

First, we'll start with these guys I dug out from a box. These were some of my first customs from yeeears ago. KB toys was clearancing Cyberjets out around the end of G2 and I got a ton of them. The only one whose name I recall is the black one, Shade. Might not be able to see it, but there is some really dark blue in a few little spots. Shade was some kind of Decepticon aristocrat. He was friends with Mirage before the war (yeah, I've been on Mirage that long). He felt Megatron was a fool and that the best way for the Decepticons to conquer was through financial means. I also vaguely recall that the purple one was his girlfriend, and the other Space Case was her psychotic sister. The green one was one of Shade's bodyguards. Not sure where the others are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now that we went down my memory lane, the new stuff!

Shattered Glass Hosehead! Didn't do alot with him. Painted the face to better match, added some black. Reeeally need Reprolabels to make some SG faction symbols.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, didn't do much with this one. Added a reprolabels set, painted a GI Joe gun and launcher, and modded the figure to let the launcher attach. I give you: Classic Classics Mirage!

[​IMG]

This one I just want to get out of the way because she didn't turn out how I wanted. If I could get more of the Model Kit Arcee head, it'd work better. This is Animated Earth Mode Arcee. When Ratchet brought her back, the Autobot command were unsure what to do with an agent who had no memory. They decided to train her as an assassin/bounty hunter for missions they wanted deniability in. She lost an eye in an early mission and quickly started adapting herself with any upgrades she came across. For reasons she is unaware of, if she hears news of activity by the Decepticon Lockdown, she will abandon her mission and try to track him down. He is what led her to Earth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, I really wish I had some SG faction stickers. Shattered Glass Reflector.

[​IMG]

Have I mentioned how badly I want some Shattered labels? Here's Slugslinger with his "Caliburst Cannon." He was done almost entirely with spray paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's ANOTHER Shattered Glass Decepticon, but this one is my own character. He's part of a two figure project I am still working on (the other is his normal-verse counterpart, the Decepticon Atrocity). His name is Valor and he is the most corageous soldier in Megatron's army. He is a master of stealth combat. He is silent as a warrior but off the field is a friend to all Decepticons. If he is on the field, no Decepticon is left behind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here we have Predacon Slicer! This twisted and maniacal fiend was once a Decepticon, but he signed up with the Predacon Secret Police when it looked like better opportunities were down that path. He spends alot of time in his lair tinkering with new ways to torture information out of his victims. One of his "informants" led him to sign up with some upstart Predacon in one of the most ambitious thefts he had ever heard of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now. Now we come to the good stuff. I have to give MAJOR props to Marto6 for making the labels for these next two. He helped me realize the vision I had for both of them and they wouldn't have come out right without his help. Thank you so much man. These two both started as me just experimenting with dye. The parts that took the dye, I kept those colors, but for the most part, the dye did not take beyond a simple tinting that was barely noticeable. So I painted each one by hand.

First, we have Jolt. Now, I dug the Walmart Jolt, but he was just not good enough for what was pretty much my favorite toy to come out of G2. So I did him a bit better. With a sword. And with FIRE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, we have Jupiter. Another character I made up. In addition to paint, I also removed his left hand and the rod it was on. I instead glued a small plastic black...thing, I guess a peg of some kind, into his left arm socket. This allowed me to give him interchangable hands taken from my broken Genesic GaoGaiGar figure. And he can still transform. He is currently the custom I am most proud of. He's an Autobot who is slightly off his rocker. His ability to channel electrical fields around him into offensive abilities has convinced him that he is the Transformer incarnation of the human's god of Lightning. He deals with Decepticons fiercly and with finality. He is able to change his left hand into a blade, but he prefers to use his bare hands. He enjoys grabbing a Decepticon by the throat and pumping wave after wave of electricity into him. Optimus does not allow him to work with the Autobots as a team, and has in fact branded him an outlaw. Jupiter chooses to believe that it is his decision to be "above" the other Autobots rather than to mingle with "mere mortals."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I like all the features you've added. The paint looks a bit rough but if they work for you, more power to ya man!

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Out of em all Im likin the Slicer most. Can you throw up a picture of car mode w/o the violation-tenticles? It looks like you might have some kind of cool racing stripe there. I'd love to see it.

~Z

4. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Violation tentacles?! Haha! Those were meant to be capture claws. Meant for torture, but not THAT kind of torture. Yeah, I'll take some pics later. The stripe didn't come out as straight as I was trying for, which is why I didn't mind covering it with the guns.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits: