Victory Saber for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lion, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Oct 11, 2004
    For pics, please email me at They are on my phone, and have to send them from there.

I have a victory Leo and Star Saber set for sale. Overall it is in great shape. Slight yellowing on the shoulders of star saber, it's been in combined mode and displayed for about 4 years. I'm not the original owner of either figure, but obtained them both on this board.

The blade and pistol are repro, but it does come with original pistol, the repro blade is good quality. Comes with both shoulder cannons and huge rifle. Missing missiles.

The figures are obviously not perfect, but for the asking price, you can't beat it. I'm asking 175 shipped in the US. Unfortunatley, I'm asking that only US members inquire about the set, unless someone Int'l is prepared to pay actual shipping. The set is big and heavy, a good chunk of the asking price is shipping....

The only things I would consider as a partial trade would be the new classics cheetor, roadbuster, springer, stormcloud, and ravage (not int in hound)