Victory of the Fallen in stock @ Kmart.com (and yes, it's legit)!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Beastbot X, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Victory of the Fallen

Yes, I know, it's Kmart.com. I tell people over and over this when they say any mass-release product is "in stock" at that site.
    But that's an SKU problem. It's different with exclusives, as each exclusive has a unique SKU. I've ordered exclusives 3-4 times on Kmart.com, and it's always been what I've ordered.
    So if you want this set, have at it!

(And it may be a bit unclear on the page, but "In stock and Available for shipping" in the lower right corner of the listing is what means it's REALLY in stock. Having the "Add to Cart" button but "Out of stock for shipping" just means you'll be able to do an "in store pickup", provided you have a store locally with these in stock... which, given that there's been zero sightings of these so far, means you won't be able to.)

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Nope, never order from K-Mart's website. Better safe than sorry.

3. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Well, your choice, I guess. They have yet to let me down on exclusives-- and unlike the other "in stock" mass-release items that were "in stock" the moment they had product pages up, this product page's been up for over a month with an "out of stock for shipping" listing until today.

4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    go for it and let us know how and if it works out for ya..im hoping you get it :) 

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Oh legends? Pass.

6. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

A box of Legends aren't worth the gamble. Besides, it's a K-Mart exclusive, which means you won't have any problem finding a set in a retail location.

7. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Huh, your K-Marts must be better than any of them around here. Mine are iffy even on exclusives, their TF shelves are usually either bare or have really old stuff on the pegs. (I never did see the Minicon 10-pack or Nebular Starscream in person.)

8. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Agreed <_< I made the mistake a few weeks ago about not researching a head of time and thought I was getting a good deal by ordering all of the new generations figures with the site to store thing. Next day it says its in, but says I have 4 Red Alerts, and 1 electrostatic Jolt (which I didn't even order <_<) I go to the store expecting the worst, open my box, and its not even ONE of the supposed 4 Red Alerts it said I got, it was just 5 random deluxe figures (like old NEST and ROTF from MONTHS ago) that they grabbed off their OWN store shelf and threw in a box. The gal musta been retarted or something because she couldn't understand why I didn't want any of them. Took 3 people like 15 mins to get the money back on my credit card because no one has "any idea" where a manager was. I spoke up and said that someone was going to figure it out or I would be contacting the better business bureau pretty soon, amazingly they figured it out within a 30 seconds <_< I will not be shopping or buying anything from anything Kmart related, and I sent in 2 complaints to their website, none of which I have received a response from.

9. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    I refuse to spend any money in kmart....I wll just wait until its get like 4$....btw kmart can kiss my .....

10. Manok

Manok Well-Known Member

kmart.com? bwahahahaha

11. DolphinMoo

DolphinMoo Well-Known Member

I won't be surprised if they mess up with their own exclusive orders...

12. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Good luck with your order.. I had a bad experience with them as well. Order 2 figures from them and it took me about 2 weeks later to call and find out where the heck was my order. Got cancelled on the spot. You'll see a lot of reviews concerning this crappy online store. Never eva ordering from them, I'd rather take the trip to the store but like one of the posters stated, it's rare they have anything new on their pegs.. I went there the other day and they had a Deluxe Ratchet and a Brawn.....

13. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The majority of the posters in this thread aren't paying attention apparently. This item's unique SKU prevents it from being confused with another item. I've already bought a couple Iron Man exclusives from them this year and they always sent the right thing.

14. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

We're paying attention, but like I said earlier some of us would rather be safe than sorry.

15. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly what happened to me except I never went to the store to pick them up since the email the store sent listed the wrong items. Took me 3 weeks to get a refund by the way. That combined with the other four items I've tried to order from that site over the past few years that never matched the description and I Will NEVER, EVER shop from that store or site again.

16. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    You aren't one of the posters I was referring to.

17. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Too bad they didn't make this set full of new legends characters. I'd have been all over it.

They could have done repaints and had Ultra Magnus (Prime), Wing Saber (Jetfire), Acid Storm (Starscream), Thunderwing (Fallen), and Tankor (Megatron)