Victory and masterforce

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Jazzimus Prime3, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jazzimus Prime3

Jazzimus Prime3 Banned

My question is does the Autobots and Decepticons from victory and masterforce knew Prime, Megatron/Galvatron, Magnus, Rodimus Prime and any originals?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not really dealt with explicitly, but there's no reason that a lot of them *couldn't* have. Most of them existed when Prime and Megatron were leaders, so while they might not have known them personally they'd at least have heard of them, and might have known some characters further down the chain of importance.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^^

yeah, i'd agree with that. Remember in Victory, Deszaras says something like "Many Destron Generals have failed to capture earth but I'm different".
    I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something to that affect.

Also, the Masterforce guys had a conversation with Chromedome during one episode! So i'm pretty sure they knew them, maybe not personally but they were aware of them.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    In Masterforce I think they watched a video of the original Optimus, plus Hawk told Ginrai that his "Shell" was designed to look like Optimus because they were waiting for the one who was meant to wear it.

They knew of the legend, but I like already said, not on a personal level.

5. updatedude

updatedude Well-Known Member

Yeah, Masterforce had a scene where they talked to Chromedome from Headmasters. And Masterforce and Victory are apparently in the same universe.

Headmasters for that matter, was apparently in the G1 universe, albeit the Japanese one. So even if the characters didn't know any of the "classics" personally, presumably they've at least heard of the likes of Galvatron or Convoy/Optimus Prime.