Victory and Animated Toys for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by chrisr291, Jan 27, 2011.

1. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    EDIT: I am open to splitting these figures up. As of right now, I do have an interested party in Jarguar and Leo Zack. If your interested in the other 4, send me a pm! Otherwise, i'd prefer to sell them all together.

This Lio Kaiser was a pain in the ass to assemble and I never thought i'd have to part with it but as many of you know, My car was stolen and I really don't have many options left.

Lio Kaiser, I'm going to go one by one (Best to worse). No boxes.... I sold all that stuff months ago.

Drillhorn
    [​IMG]

I brought this guy MISB from Robotkingdom so the figure is not yellow, never played with and is in wonderful shape. I Opened this figure and I have the photos to prove it. Stickers are all original and the Brestplate weapon looks fantastic. NO YELLOW or RUST!

Jarguar (?)

[​IMG]

In wonderful shape, the front of the cab is loose but the item is in great shape. The brest weapon looks fantastic and other than the front of the cab, item has tight joints! All stickers are original!

Leo Zack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This figure is a miracle of science. He was once yellowed but I stuffed him in some Peroxide and the guy looks brand new. The Eyes of Lio Kaiser lost their redness so I painted over them. If you don't like it however, its easy to wipe off! Joints are tight, brestmaster stickers are repro's

Gaihawk

[​IMG]

The figure itself is FANTASTIC. Super tight joints, Stickers look great (2 are repro's). The Brestmaster however is from the vintage KO but its HQ and feels like like the original. Its a tight fit on Gaihawk's chest but it fits!

Hellbat

[​IMG]

Tight joints, stickers are mainly repro's! The Brestmaster and front of the jet are from the HQ Vintage KO. The Bat is super loose but its nothing some nail polish can't fix. I stuffed some clear tape in the wings to help hold them in position.

Killbison

[​IMG]

My Superglue Masterpiece! As with any GPS figure, you need to handle this guy extremely carefully. I fixed the breakage he had but GPS figures are dangerous and can break further at any moment so handle him with care! Some stickers are repro's but the Brestmaster and Cannons are 100% vintage Takara.

Looking for 700 Shipped with DC, Priority and insurance. Send me your offers but keep in mind i'm not going to go hundreds of dollars down. BTW, honest opinion, would I get more selling them in a lot or individually? I put Killbison's weapons on ebay last week (pulled the auction due to my changing mind on his replacement) and they were at 70 for the cannons and 50 for the brestmaster weapon. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm trying to make as much as possible to help pay for my new car. Thanks!

Only Lio Kaiser is left! I'll update his description later tonight! THanks TFW, LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

(Thanks CURAMEN!!)

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear that man. Good luck on your sales.

3. Sangron

Sangron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    That was my Deszaras went for over $600 on ebay last month but my Star Saber wasn't that yellowed. $350 was good for it....

4. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Man my shit luck with for sale threads gets worse and worse. You post 3 of the toys I want most loose, the day after I buy a Twin Disc clutch for my car. I am going to try to get some money up for Deszarus and Kaiser by Sunday, I hope you still have them

5. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the support guys. I'm hoping the Jeep is found so I don't have to do this but I need to prepare myself for the worse possible scenario too

6. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Jeeps thefts are common on border states unfortunately. Did you have money sunk into it or was it stock? Good luck man.

7. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Aww man. So sorry to hear that :( 

Free bump for a good guy.

8. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Man, Bro... That sucks!

I may just buy the Star Saber and Deszaras from you to just help you out... PM'ed!

9. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Payment sent for Deszaras, Star Saber & Victory Leo! :thumb 

10. Darth Wave

Darth Wave Well-Known Member

Good god... that was a quick sale!

11. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump