Victor Zsasz in Batman Begins???

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OP84, Apr 14, 2012.

1. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

I'd first seen Batman Begins in 2005 when it first came out and I was six years old, I hadn't known many Batman villains at the time aside from the more well known ones (ex. the ones usually used in the 1990s animated series, The Batman, and the previous films) so when I saw a bald guy with a knife trying to kill Rachel and the random kid Batman met earlier she was trying to protect, I didn't know or care who he was. But after gaining a wider knowledge of Batman's rouges gallery in recent years through my wider access to more mature Batman stories, I'd begun to know villains like Hush and Zsasz. But more to the point, I began watching Batman Begins a few hours ago and noticed that Zsasz was the guy I mentioned earlier, which was much more noticable because of the fact that he had the tally marks on his neck and his name was uttered earlier. But what I do want to ask is why he never made a cameo appearance in The Dark Knight alongside Scarecrow?

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

So wait, you're now 13?

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Go ask Chris Nolan.

4. megapork

megapork Cheese

Actually no prisoner who was stuck in arkham asylum's island, actually cameod. Scarecrow only cameod because he actually escaped. And really he isnt someone people really care about.

5. Primus5289

Primus5289 Well-Known Member

Yeah Zsasz isn't one of Batman's more well known villains so unless you know about him you probably wouldn't have picked up his appearance.

Scarecrow on the other hand is one of my favorite Batman villains and casting aside (Murphy was a great choice) his role in the Nolan movies is embarrassing. When they do reboot Batman I hope he gets some well deserved retribution.