Minor/Repaint: Veterans of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by BlueGalaxyConvoy, Sep 3, 2006.

1. BlueGalaxyConvoy

BlueGalaxyConvoy Banned

This is the first figure of Magnumtron's Veterans of Cybertron line. He has dial up so he asked me to post this. These are only preliminary pics so far cuz he still needs to do some detailing on it and make different faction symbols, the waterslide kind. He would very much appreciate any comments on what He's done. This first one is Bumblebee, He wanted to start out simple. The next ones will be Gears and Huffer, and the fembot Moonracer then on to the big ones like Kup and Devcon.

Vehicle Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    To Josh who did the original i hope you don't mind.
    [​IMG]

2. BlueGalaxyConvoy

BlueGalaxyConvoy Banned

Here is Magnumtron's second attempt at a character for His Veterans of Cybertron line. He always thought Beachcomber was underutilized so when this mold came out in the Cybertron line He jumped on it. Once he has all the characters done he will be making a story to go along with the group.

Vehicle Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot Mode:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BlueGalaxyConvoy

BlueGalaxyConvoy Banned

Like most people magnumtron thought this figure would be a great one to repaint as Huffer so he did it. He still has to do some touching up to it but figured he would go ahead and put it on here. he is getting better with his airbrush. He is currently working on Gears and Brawn and will be introducing a few new ones like Salvo and MoonShadow. MoonShadow will be a female Decepticon. Anyway here are the Huffer pics.

Vehicle Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After seeing Blitz's drawing I knew i had to do this I hope you don't mind Blitz

[​IMG]

4. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow that's some very nice work!

5. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

Man, those are sweet. What's Bumblebee made from, though, if you dont mind my asking?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I know this one, it's made from the Cybertron Clocker mould. I think it looks awesome as BB. In fact, all these dudes look awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of them. Peace
    out.

7. Paper Mariowned

Thanks for tellin me what figure it was Raven!

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You're Welcome. Anytime to help out a fellow fan. I'm in a bit of a bind in a thread I started not too long ago, but not that many people have posted on it yet. It's in the same section of this one. I'm about to edit my last post to add a question I just came up with. Peace out.

9. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    sweet paint jobs :thumb  what did you use to paint them with?

10. Paper Mariowned

Couldn't help ya with the 10th anni Megs question....but are they really making a new Firebird, or is that just an edited Camaro?

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Very beautiful work, BlueGalaxyConvoy. The paint application is crisp, the details stand out and the overall presentation of each figure is really classy. Me likey!

12. Magnumtron

Magnumtron Diversionary Tactician

Ebay:
    Thank you all for the compliments. I finally got a profile here, can't figure out how to put my siggy up though.

As for the rest od the line, Wheelie is in the works as is Kup, Grapple, and Brawn. There will be others just haven't gotten around to them yet. As for the bad guys, I will be making a custom Nemesis Convoy (Energon) and a new femme-fatale, MoonShadow. The Bumble bee has been done since before Botcon 2005 and decided to do more.

13. Magnumtron

Ebay:
    I used Testors acrylic paints and an airbrush. NEVER use a brush to do customs unless its detail work. I am getting better with the airbrush so expect better figures.

14. Paper Mariowned

How much do airbrushes cost? Cuz I always use a paintbrush. And thats why my customs suck.

15. Magnumtron

Ebay:
    They range from $18 to $60. The one I use is the cheap $18 one from WalMart. DON"T get the one that fits on to the can, get the one with the gun!! And always use acrylics. These figures also have an acrylic coating made by Krylon, it protects them in many ways.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's actually a concept that Pontiac made that is based off of the Camero. I'm hoping that they will eventually put into production, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it. I'ts currently my dream car, and second is the Jeep Hurricane concept, which will never see mass production. Thanks anyways, but I wasn't really trying to get anyone in peticular's advice, I was just trying to see if anybody that would read that post would go to my thread and be able to help me out. Peace out.

17. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    as it stands right now, its not gonna happen, but they will be re-doing the GTO off the Camaro body instead. :( 

18. Magnumtron

Ebay:
    Oh yeah, I for got to say that Gears is almost done too, I just have to paint his face. I would have been done with him by now but I moved and he is packed away. Once I have them all done I will be doing a story to go with them. It will combine my 2 fav things, Transformers and Doctor Who!!!

19. Vorgan

Vorgan Not "Mega Blocks" one :P.

Every figure is cool but Gears is very impressive!

20. zailand

zailand Well-Known Member

Amazing great work! A professional paint job. U R A PRO arnt U? The paint is so smooth.