Very small sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    So recently I was in the hospital, racking up a small bill which I haven't gotten yet but I know this sucker is gonna be big. And cause I kept having to call work and updating them and a v ery freaked out girlfriend and family members, on top of this bill comes with a 206 dollar phone bill, plus some money I owe my mom for going to the hospital.

Sadly though, I don't got much, or feel like I do....

I'll try and get pictures later when my phone is all charged up and ready to go but here's what I got so far
    Also, paypal only, average shipping cost on items is 12 dollars UPS only in the US, no out of country shipping sorry, paperwork is a hassle and a half to do.
    shipping occurs 4 days after payment sent.

MACROSS FRONTIER 1/60 DX VF-25G MICHEAL CUSTOME $120 (No Base or base pieces, but figure is complete no box)
    Figure just has dust, however the base had gone missing due to a move. However figure is in awesome condition with all his fists, prog knife, armor parts, spare gun pod and sniper rifle available.

TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS RAMJET MINT IN BOX NEVER OPENED $35
    I got this back when the video game movies came out, it was part of a free offer when you pre-ordered no one told the customers about. Seeing how I got a Ramjet, I'm of no need for this. The card is slightly bent from storage but the figure is fine, and it's still in the box, never attempted to open it.

TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATOR RODIMUS GT SD COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE $25
    He's missing his engine guns and the driver side door panel is toast, he's still transformable, but he fell off the shelf one day and the door panel went crash. I tried to fix it but there's a missing piece that slides the door panel down in robot mode.
    He still looks fine as long as you don't show off that door!

TRANSFORMERS ROTF MINDWIPE $12 Loose
    Mindwipe is an awesome toy, easy to transform, he's loose out of box no instructions but he's very easy to figure out!

Attached Files:

2. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Added a few photos, Ramjet got stuffed somewhere, my stuff was rearranged while I was at work yesterday and now I can't find find which box he was in. I'll find him though!