Very Rare combiner sets (Monstructor, God Neptune, G2 Orange Devastator, and more)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by akolleth, Jun 22, 2006.

1. akolleth

akolleth Gestalt Fanboy #1

Well I have come to that time in every collectors span when they just aren't getting all that excited anymore about TF. I have moved on to some other hobbies (including a VERY expensive hobby of building modern battle rifles from parts kits) so..... long story short alot of my extras are going to find the Build Adam an Imbel FAL fund :D 

First person to say "I will take it for sure" gets it. FREE shipping in the USA. Outside of the USA will just pay the difference between what I would chip in and the exact amount. I can take Paypal, money orders, or checks. If no one is interested, these will get put up on Ebay in 1 week.

First up--
    G1 Monstructor. this guy literally took me about three years to complete piece by piece. Very rare and hard to find all together like this. Comes with all six inner robots, five of the outer shells, and all pieces neccessary to create Monstructor (2 feet, waist, head, 2 fist, and 2 rifles) Also included is three of the outer shells backpacks. No smaller rifles for the individual bots.

Concerning condition, Bristleback has some damage (the gold feet area is split and his tiny wings are broken off) it is loose there, but will still hold Monstructors fist well for display. Wildflys shell has some weird color spotting on it. Other than that they are all in great shape.

(SOLD to TOM)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Secondly is a G2 Devastator in Orange. G2 Devastators came in two colors, yellow or orange. The ratio between the two colors was waaaay off and there are only a scarce few of the orange G2 sets floating around. This one comes complete with all six bots in excellent condition, nothing broken. comes with the wasit connector, crotch piece, both forearms, both fists, rifle, chest wing, head, and head laser. Don't be fooled, these are real G2 Devastator pieces, not some crappy chinese knock off.

(SOLD to C.WALLACE)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. akolleth

Next we have a God Neptune, Mint with Box. These are the Seacon repaints from beast Wars II. Only available in Japan, and pretty hard to find here in the USA. I won this years ago from a Yahoo Japan auction.

All the figures are near mint, comes with a nice condition box as shown. Comes complete with all five figures (God Neptune only ever came with five, unlike the G1 Seacon set), both feet, both fist, chest shield, sword, and head.

$75

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, a less rare butstill very cool, yellow G2 Devastator. All figures, with all pieces to form Devastator (both fist, both forearm, rifle, head, chest shield, head laser, crotch piece, waist connector) Nothing broken. Again, real G2 figures, not some crappy chinese/korean knock off.

$40

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. C. Wallace

C. Wallace Freelance Artist

The orange G2 Devastator is complete then?

If so, I will "for sure" take it

4. akolleth

The only thing missing is the individual wepons for the smaller bots. Let me know if you are interested--

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

6. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    I PM'ed you Adam with Phone number. Call if you can. U know what I want. "FOR SURE"

7. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    i never understood why when Hasbro was contemplating releasing the seacons in Universe, they went with the gaudy nightmare they came up with instead of just realisng Neptune there who looks absolutely Specatcular. Wish i'd picked him up 3 years ago when he could be had relatively on the cheap:banghead: 

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    So what's sold? I may want something.

9. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Still waiting for a reply.

10. akolleth

You gotta give me time, I am a working man. I get up at 5 am for work, get home around 5 pm and then am in bed by 10. So I am pretty much only on the comp between 5-10 PM at night.

I PM'ed you back--

11. akolleth

Monstructor and Orange Devastator are gone. Prices lowered on Yellow G2 Devastator and MIB God Neptune