Veritas Gaming - (Recruiting for War for Cybertron on PS3)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Scoje-, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

For those having difficulty trying to figure out how to register on the site for transformers.

When it asks what division/game you're joining for, select the answer 'Rogue'

After your application has been accepted, you will need to 'check in' and this is where you will state that you're signing up for TF:WFC

Aside from that, if anyone has anymore questons or concerns, feel free to address me here, in private messages or on PSN

2. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Everyday I see more and more people on my PSN friends list playing the game. Bah well I plan toc heck out my sears today but I doubt they'll have it, normally in Canada we get the shipments later than the USA obviously.

Anyway, we have two squads formed up already in Veritas. Hopeing to see more of course but this will be a good start.

Keep those questions coming guys, I quite enjoy taking the time to answer them :D 

3. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

The game is out, Recruiting is in full swing now for us!

If you're looking for a structured clan, where you can play with like minded individuals in a casual or competitive environment, then consider Veritas.

As always, we're looking for players of any style, skill or class.

We do ask that all members have mics, as we feel communication is both key in matches and it's also a great way to get to know each other a bound.

Also, we ask that all members be of the age of 16 or older. We have had issues with younger players, we know not all at the same, but this is a rule. If you feel you have a good bit of maturity and are under the age of 16 contact me anyway and we can see if something can be arranged.

Til all are One!

4. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

We're very close to reaching our 20 player mark (if we haven't already by the time you've read this).

We're of course still looking for more!

If you're tired of playing with people without mics. Playing with groups without structure. Or just tired to be playing this game without sharing a few laughs. I strongly Recommend Veritas!

See you on the Field :D 

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I already have you on my PSN friends list. Normally I'd be happy to join as I like coordination, but to be perfectly honest... I suck. I'd probably just be holding you guys back. I'll see you online in matches from time to time, though.

6. cgibsonREX

cgibsonREX Knight of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I'm looking to get into this, but I don't think I'm good enough.

7. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Don't let the Organized atmosphere mislead you. We honestly take people of all skill levels.

We much rather have someone on our team who is mature, funny, good to talk to and wants to contribute, who is the worst player on the earth, than some jack@$$ elitist who makes fun of you for not having a Kill death ratio over two. Trust me, I hate those guys.

I look at it this way. It's easier to teach someone how to play well then teach someone to be a mature and friendly person :p 

The only real requirements we ask of you is to have a mic, and to be 16 or over!

PS: I may have removed some of you guys from my PSN, sorry about that I do list cleaning often to make room for new recruits. Seriously nothing personal, you should see my list!

8. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

A new image the guys in graphic design department whipped up for us.

[​IMG]

9. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

I know it's been awhile, but VG is still successfully supporting Transformers as a division on it's own!

We've been operational since release and we're still running strong.

What's Happened since I've last checked in?

Let's see... We completed a few competitive matches on gamebattles with those members we have who are interested in competitive play

We've had several Scrimmages in transformers, where our clan mates play against each other in a friendly competition

And we also now have several primed members who are still active in the community.

But remember, we're fun before competition, we take all skill levels and all we ask is that you play with a mic, as we are very keen on active and proper communication.

So if you want a place where you can make friends, play often as you like, and get a chance to improve your game, visit us at Veritas Gaming

Can't wait to see you there!

10. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude I had you on my friends list and 2x you deleted me. Why would anyone be interested in joining if you're gonna do something like that.

11. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Don't take the delete personally.

The clan is several hundred people strong so I often have to clean up my list. If I don't play with people or don't know them personally I don't often keep them on my list long.

Again, nothing personal.

12. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Damn. That's pretty harsh.

13. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

I don't understand... how is this harsh?

I didn't personally 'hate' anyone I had on my list, I simply needed to make room. I had never gotten the chance to play with him, even after I've invited him to games a few times. I figured he had no real interest in playing with me, so I felt, no hard feelings and decided that was a wise decision....

You're acting like a threw a brick through someones window or something. It's just someone on your PSN list. I've taken people off my list from my own clan because we don't play the same games often enough. It's not like I blocked them. If need be I can re-invite.

14. G1-Ravage

G1-Ravage New Member

Looking for some people to play games with? or come up with tactics for each gamemode and map? Give Veritas Gaming a try.

If you have any questions or are looking for another guy to play with, add me on psn xXUnholy_DemonXx