Veritas Gaming - (Recruiting for War for Cybertron on PS3)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Scoje-, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Veritas Gaming [VG] Recruitment Announcement

Greetings one and all, this message is to inform you about Veritas Gaming's interest in you about joining our ranks. Veritas Gaming (VG) is a newly founded clan that wishes to bring the fun back into gaming while incorporating tactical focus and strategy. We are a well-established, organized clan that is proud to exclusively serve the PS3 Online Gaming Community. VG has an exceedingly strong integrated structure that is almost entirely built around our loyal members. Veritas Gaming Squads are very active on Gamebattles, and other certain ladders. We also host in house, inter-division tournaments, matching squad against squad for some top-notch bragging rights.

Veritas Gaming Structure:
    VG is divided into Divisions for the different game franchises that we support (MW2, AvP, and BF:BC2). We also have a special 'Rogue' division that takes on lesser populated and/or newer games (such as transformers). Each Division is then split into 2 Battalions (1st and 2nd) - 1st Battalion is the Western hemisphere (North America) and Battalion 2 is Eastern hemisphere (Europe). Battalions are then broken down into squads. You will start as a Conscript and work your way through the ranks; Private, Lance Corporal, Corporal, etc. We also present medals, awards, and badges as members meet certain requirements.

Within our clan we have five different levels of Squads to meet every member's needs:

1) Boot Camp - for those that are new to VG are placed in a BC Squad to learn our rules, regulations, and tactics. You will be assigned to this after you have been approved by the Validation Team.

2) Structured - for those that want to bring their gaming to the next level but can only play a few times a week. These members are able to take a chance in a few GameBattles matches.

3) Competitive - for those that want the ultimate challenge to compete against the best clans out there. They will be expected to partake in practice at least 4 times a week, preferably more. When competing against other teams, they will be expected to set themselves challenges by aiming for teams of somewhat an equal standing to their own. The members in these squads are by far the most skilled in their Division.

4) Part-Time – this squad type is for any casual member who cannot dedicate their full time to gaming within our practice schedules. Members in these squads will only have to attend a minimum of one practice per week and have the choice of joining in two more PRESET optional practices within their squad.

We require that you have a headset to enroll in Veritas Gaming. There is no In-Game Related requirements (i.e. K/D ratio requirement, Skill Level) We are first and foremost a well structured group of friends that respect each other dearly. Want more information? Check out our website and forum at: Veritas Gaming – Please read through our rules and regulations and if you like what you see you can register and head to the forums to submit your (Boot Camp Request?).

Make sure you tell them you heard about Veritas Gaming via Scoje-.

To get a better feel of how we play and what our values are, you can take a look at our recruitment video below.

VG Recruitment Video: YouTube - Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Black hawk Valparaso

If you have any further questions feel free to add me and send me a message. Thank you for your interest in Veritas Gaming and we look forward to seeing you!

"...The Truth Will Pave Our Path..." - VG Gaming HQ

- Scoje-

2. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Hello all, and sorry for the very formal introduction.

I'm Scoje, a long time viewer of your forums here, but only recently aquired an account so I may post as well as read.

I want to assure you though I am very much a Transformer fan, not just some random gamer that is trying to get their foot in the door. I am though, a very big gamer,and a very big transformers fan. So wehn the two met with War for Cybertron, I fround myself in quite the happy state I am now.

So I offer this post to you who share the same state, and wish to play with others who are like minded and want to take this game in to it's fullest.

As the post above suggests, please contact me any ways you see fit if you have any questions, concerns or comments

And a heart felt apology to anyone I may offend or anger by my presence. Just trying to share the fun :D 

3. Primaster

Primaster Active Member

i would cause im pretty decent with the demo but im a 360 gamer

4. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Ah, well hope you enjoy yourself all the same. At this time we only support the one console. If I knew any good XboX clans that were taking this game on (aside from facebook 'clans') I'd direct you to them.

5. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

There is a rumour going around that PS3 will only allow 4 per team instead of XboX's 5 per team.

I can't for see this to be true. PS3 is more than capable to match XBoX standards and all the in information on the official webpage it does say "10 players" or "5 players in a team"

6. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which is most likely false, since PS3, Xbox and PC are the exact same game. (Or at least should be). Never trust rumors, wait 'till the game's out :) 

7. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Just noticed yesterday you're looking to make a clan here yourselves.

Best of luck with that. But in VG we do offer a sound structure, squad set ups, practices, tactics etc. Obviously we don't have much for tactics now in this game but it all comes in time and in time it gets taught and practiced.

At the moment without Transformers we have over 140 members, and most of our higher ups have been deep within clan activity for over 3 years. So there is plenty of wisdom and experience to spare.

I don't want to feel I'm pressuring anyone to joining, I simply want to provide the option.

If at all interested, feel free to contact me :) 

8. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Already reminds me of the elitist jackasses in high end WoW Guilds.

9. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

The way you say that makes me think the same of you sir.

No we're not elitist, we just enjoy the games together. The elitest are the ones who wont take you in because your KDR is too low or before you don't play the right class.

Don't let the structure and organization fool you, we're very friendly :D 

10. havanowoncheese

Scoje you are right i was once an elitist gamer in WoW than i remembered i like beer and the sun and women so... '

But honestly i see that much structure over games and you take it to seriously i can say that because i have been there and done that.

11. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

there is a difference between structure and organization and people who devote themselves to nothing but gaming.

But all that aside, could we possibly avoid this silly argument here? I don't really see the point of it.

12. havanowoncheese

Fair enough. I just had a bad taste from a guild in wow called veritas but after looking at your site they seem to be unrelated to you guys just a common name.

13. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Always up for playing, I think my PSN is Hikuro1983.

14. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Sounds cool, but beware the spamming accusations. The mods can be kind of strict here.

I am also on the 360. The demo is great and I've gotten pretty good at it. Hope you manage to grab somebody somewhere for it.

15. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

No, I think some of our guys play WoW from time to time but we dont' touch WoW at all as a clan. Sorry for the confusion.

I figured as much. Which is why i tried to state my intentions here aren't meant to spam and run. I wanted to inform and stick around. If people join or not, I don't mind, I just hope we all end up having a blast with this game :D 

Till all are one......pile of scrap! :lol 

16. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Almost sad to admit, but back when I got ROTF (the game) I didn't have very good internet so never got to play online. I figured I'd pick it up again now when my net is great and try it out.

Having fun with it, and I'm planning to play as much of it as I can while I wait for the 22nd

Anyone else game? Add me on PSN and help me pass the week I need to wait :lol 

17. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sounds neat but I could never devote that much time to gaming. I'm pretty casual as things go.

18. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Too bad you guys are PSN only. XBL needs something like this.

19. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Ya, sadly we are just PS3 for now, maybe in the future we might expand.

If you find an XboX organization like us, lemme know. Alot of people ask and sadly I don't know many clans on the XboX side of things

No sweat bro, it's not for everyone, how I get the chance to play with ya anyhow.

Aside from all that, still looking for some comrades to play ROTF with til the 22nd. Hit me up
    PSN: Scoje-

20. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I had a ROTF clan on xbox 360. We're getting back together for WFC as well. I don't know if we're looking for anyone as of right now, because we're a pretty close network of friends, but I'll be looking forward to playing with everyone.

My clan's name is QOD, and my gamertag is BimmermanM3