VENTO! The White Knight Chronicles Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by ZeroEdge, Feb 14, 2010.

1. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    So I can't be the only person on the board who has this game right?

I've had my copy pre ordered but only started the game a couple of days ago.

I'm having fun with it so far, it's fun trying to come up with new Combos. Anyone interested in playing a couple of online games?

2. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Im totally down! But first I have to get my tax return, buy a PS3, buy Dragon Age, play it, and then i'll be up for it!

I want to ask you though, does your created character get much gameplay time? Because I heard that the creator character is mainly for online play. Is this true?

3. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Haven't played it yet, but I remember seeing this years ago when it was said to be a Japan launch title.

Now, something like 4 years later, I can't shake the feeling that the graphics looks last gen :( 

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They do, but online play is pretty fun. It's like a little MMOR. Send me an invite if you want to play online guys. But put WHC in the message because I'm running out of friend space :( 

No, he's a main (non-speaking character) character in the game, and he's always in my party).

5. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Just picked this up and haven't had time to play it yet due to work, but i am looking forward to it. I'm guessing people no longer play this online?