Vehicons At War - Energon, Dew and Two Smoking barrels.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Overlord Balder, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Weird idea that popped in my head out of the freaking nowhere: TFP Vehicons. Fighting Mountain Dew Army. so I thought: I NEED. TO. WRITE. THIS!

Set on the three years gap between the Prime Comic and Darkness Rising [where Megatron was searching for Dark Energon and SS was left on Earth with his army].

Prologue - The Great Colonel Rustworth.

Earth, aboard the dreaded Decepticon warship The Nemesis.
    Inside that ship, the Vehicon Army stays: The bulk of the Decepticon Army, once a GLORIOUS army on the service of [the now leader] Starscream.

"Has it ever occured you how the Decepticon Drones are created, You giant piece of Slags?" A rusty Vehicon said to a recently-arrived group of Vehicons.
    The rusty Vehicon was remarkable due its scarred appareance: He had one big scar across his whole face, his purple parts were brown due rust and instead of a Decepticon Insignia, he had a dogtag on his neck.

No one reacted to his question.

"No? NEVER? Oh for Primus' sake!" The rusty Drone started screaming "The Vehicons! the mightiest soldiers of the Decepticon Ranks! Without us, Megatron and Starscream wouldn't last A WEEK!" The rusty Vehicons talked in a cranky tone.

"Uh..Sir?" A young and Vehicon asked.

"What is it, A-99?" The rusty Vehicon was angry.

"Why are we here?" A-99 asked confused.

The rusty Vehicon facepalmed, "YOU are here to become Vehicons!"

"But...aren't we already Vehic--"

"NO!" The rusty Vehicon cut A-99's phrase short, "You are a bunch of kids with no military skill whatsoever, made to die in the battlefield!" Rusty screamed, "I'm here to assure that you'll last more than two seconds."

"And you are?" A young Vehicon aggressively asked.

"I have many names." He smiled, walking closer to the Vehicon troops, "My enemies call me "The Prototype", my allies call me "The Taskmaster", and you, you can call me Colonel Rustworth, The First Vehicon ever created and from now on, your supreme master."

"Sir, YES SIR!" The Vehicon Scouts answered.

"Welcome to Vehicon Bootcamp, soldiers!" Rustworth laughed: Another team he could make fun of.

2. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

So Mountain Dew Robots vs the Vehicons? Thats the point of this story

3. Fierceawakening

Fierceawakening Deceptigeek

Why do I get the distinct impression this is going to be amazingly hilarious? :thumb 

4. Overlord Balder

Thanks!

[QUOTE[So Mountain Dew Robots vs the Vehicons? Thats the point of this story
    [/QUOTE]

Pretty much.

Theme song for this chapter: this. [actually the theme song for the whole Mountain Dew Army as well]

CHAPTER 1 - Delicious Army.

Space.
    A mysterious metal iten flies through space at an insane speed, faster than any human machinery could ever hope to be.

The iten crosses the atmosphere, falling in flames from the skies of Jasper, Nevada even faster than before, a giant ball of fire and metal hurling towards the ground.

The iten hits the sand, leaving a massive trail of burned sand and fire behind it.
    Suddenly, the iten begins to shift its own parts quickly: the metal twisted back and forth, the steel wrapped around itself forming limbs and spikey structures on a gigantic body of steel as a head and two, menacing red eyes emerged from the warping metal.

Within seconds, a giant robot was standing on that desert part of Jasper.

"Dewbots..." A deep voice, barely understandeable, came from the giant, "Transform and override!"

Somewhere in the frozen forests of Canada.
    A bar could be seen on the side of the road, a strange sight among those desert roads.
    Inside that bar, fleshlings were having some fun with their drinks as they usually do.

"Another drink, barman!"

However, a dark blue Mountain Dew machine at the corner of the room then started shaking brutally, until it transformed into a dark blue, sleek, one-eyed and four-armed robot, standing tall much to the humans's horror and surprise.

"Blueshock receiving call." The robot said in a gruff voice, "Blueshock on his way." he then shifted into a Dew Vending Machine alt mode, said altmode acquired four legs and walked out of the bar quickly, leaving the humans in great surprise.

"Did that Dew Machine just walked out of the bar?"

England. London.
    Atop the well-known Tower Bridge, a black Mountain Dew machine could be seen, in a level much higher than all cars and people, one might wonder why there's a Machine there.
    But the Dew Machine also transformed: A bulky black robot stood up, a black globe of metal with four limbs and one spikey head coming out.

"Black Ice receiving message." He said in a boisterous, psychotic tone, "Black Ice rolling!" The robot then jumped off the top of the Tower Bridge, turning into his vending machine alt-mode along the free-fall.

"IS THat...a Mountain Dew vending machine?" Commented a fleshling upon seeing Black Ice's subtle disguise on a free-fall.

Black Ice hit the water in his Vending machine mode, and two turbines emerged from him, making the vending machine a submarine.

Mexico. On Some deserted road close to the borders.
    A Mountain Dew truck drives fast alone on the road of Mexico in all its might, with a moustached man driving it.

The moustache man disappears however, when a ocean-deep voice echoes inside the truck: "Transporter moving."

The truck then turned around abruptly: Heading for Jasper.

United States, Washington DC.
    Yet another Mountain Dew machine could be seen, this time, on the corridors of the mighty White House.

"Dispensor hearing loud and clear." The machine said in a raspy voice as the machine transformed into his robot mode: A hunchbacked, four-armed robot.

He then quickly returned to his Vending machine mode, wings, thrusters and turbines emerged from the vending machine. The machine proceeded to fly through the rooof of the White House in the dead of the night, "ALL HAIL MOUNTAIN DEW!"

Obama never suspected that he had DRANK from one of the deadliest Robots of the Mountain Dew Army.

The whole Dew Army was assembling quickly: Conquer had begun, the liquid, refreshing and tasty conquer.

5. Fierceawakening

Okay, ALL HAIL MOUNTAIN DEW just had me laughing uproariously. Literally.

Now what are these guys up to? *curious*

6. Overlord Balder

Allow Dispensor answer for me: "Then you shall taste your REFRESHING DEATH!"

You shall soon find out.
    But I must say: It is....REFRESHING. *lightning*

7. Fierceawakening

*sighs*

Just not my day, is it?

*transforms and shoots Dispensor, irritated at all the soda spraying all over her every time she injures the darned thing*

What a mess.

8. Overlord Balder

Dispensor will have his revenge, his tasty, REFRESHING revenge.

[Before you ask: Yes, "refreshing" is pretty much Dispensor's catchphrase on this fanfic].

9. Fierceawakening

*shoots at the retreating Dewbot*

*shakes self off in a futile attempt to get some of the soda off*

Ugh, if I'm not careful, I'm gonna wake up tomorrow with some godawful rust.

*wanders off to find a washrack -- and shoots anyone who tries to come after her and watch, thanks very much ;-) *

10. Overlord Balder

Mrs. Fierce...can you please STOP KILLING THE CAST OF THE DAMN FANFIC? Thank you please.

11. Fierceawakening

*grumbles*

Long as that thing doesn't throw more soda at me, fine.

;-)

12. Overlord Balder

They're just doing whatever they're programmed to do, they can't control themselves.

13. Fierceawakening

Fine. But if they come after me, I'm not responsible for what happens to 'em... ;-)

14. Overlord Balder

Okay then.

And don't worry about Dewbots going on the loose, Col. Rustworth will deal with those.

15. Fierceawakening

Excellent.

*sits down quietly, feeling much calmer and more refreshed after the shower*