Vehicon upselling

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Jerrymiru, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Jerrymiru

Jerrymiru TF Ninja

I, like many, have not been about locate a TFP Vehicon ANYWHERE since it's release. Now I'm not posting this as a rant about scalpers. However I am posting this to point out something that I have been noticing on the ebay auctions over the past month. On every Vehicon (RID) auction that I have been watching the bids seem to skyrocket way too early in the auction for it make any since to anyone collecting. I seem one get jacked up multiple times by the same bidder in the bid history.

Ex: starting at 15.00 with 3 days to go. A bidder raised it by a dollar every few mins until it hit 20.00 within about an hour or so. Just this one item had 9 bids, but only 2 bidders and the other bidder only placed once. And I have seen this ID before on our items as well. a***o (1) history of 52 bids on 7 items (RED FLAG)

Now, I can't say for sure if this is the doing of people just being stupid and placing bids to start a bid war or something worse. Like sellers going in and jacking it up to turn a higher profit.

So, just posting this for the Vehicon Hunters out there to watch out and be sure to pay attention who's placing the bids. In the end though. It still might be best to just reach out on the boards then auction houses that are easy to scam you.