Vehicon (Eradicon) VAs

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by tehKOREANdude, Feb 28, 2011.

1. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    So, there's a bit of discussion about the sentient nature of the Vehicons in Transformers Prime. I hadn't given much thought to that, but I really started to notice it as the Vehicons started talking more.

Among the different voice actors, Kevin Michael Richardson, Frank Welker and even Josh Keaton (Jack Darby) have been voicing the Vehicons. I jsut wanted to comment that whenever a Vehicon talks (and there voices are distinctly different from one another), I always love it. Especially in Masters and Students, the Vehicon had such an expendable "Chad from accounting" voice. I was afraid they'd be personality-less, since the first one we heard talk was so official (Darkness Rising Part 1)

Anyways, any comments on the Vehicon voices?

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Wait, when did Josh Keaton voice an Eradicon?

So far, this is what I have them documented as:

-"Bring them to the brig. Commander Starscream is keeping the other human there."
    -Episode 4, “Darkness Rising, Part 4”
    -VA: Steven Jay Blum

-"With all due respect, Commander Star-uh... Lord Starscream..."
    -"If we failed to conquer Earth under Lord Megatron’s command, what hope do we have now while the Autobots still defend it?"
    -Episode 6, “Masters & Students”
    -VA: Kevin Michael Richardson

"You’re not going anywhere, Autobot!”
    -Episode 8, “Con Job”
    -VA: Frank Welker

But anywhoo, I DO really enjoy that they all have unique voices. Sets them apart from being just "drones". And I'd like to hear what else they have in store for their voices. I mean, I don't necessarily want three different Eradicon voices every single episode, but the rate they have now is good. ~One new voice per every 2-3 episodes is a good rate. Plus, with all of the talented voice actors on the show, all you need is for each one to record a few lines using a different voice, and *BANG!*, you've got all of the Eradicon voices you'd need for the entire series. Or just get Frank Welker to voice every single one a different way. He's capable, and we all know we'd love it. :D 

Oh, and your "Chad from Accounting"-comment = :lol  So true.

3. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    Darkness Rising Part 1 has Josh Keaton listed as Con #1 in the credits. I thought that was a Vehicon.

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I loved how the Episode 6 Vehicon had such a "nice guy" voice

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

they're like storm troopers that can aim, i love it :lol 

6. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    It's so nice to have mooks that say something other than roger,roger.

7. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    strange that they have character but interesting, I see them like clone/strom troopers like SW, different characters but still the same with variants. The good guy voice sounded so strange, I was like what is going on lol