Vehicles we've yet to see

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IronicHide, Feb 21, 2010.

1. just1nj

just1nj pro genji

Does a skateboard count? Scooter?

2. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Armada minicons lol.

3. Kungfu Dinobot

Kungfu Dinobot Well-Known Member

I want a timber harvester:ev: 

4. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

I would kill someone in front of their own momma for a coach (what funeral professionals call hearses).

- Coeloptera

5. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

1969 Dodge Charger R/T (read: General Lee)
    for a variant: 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona.
    While it's true that either Wheeljack or Sideswipe (R/T) and Sunstreaker (Daytona) could easily fit these cars, I'd prefer for the Charger R/T to be an original Autobot (yes I come with bias).
    1983 Pontiac (Firebird) Trans Am. Windcharger was one, though the car's details are hard to recognize, but I'd like to see him get built into a sweet Deluxe version. I'd want the front bumper to be the KITT version, but I doubt Universal will give them the OK for that.

1998-2000 Cadillac Seville (before the renaming to "STS"). This sporty luxury machine has Jazz written alll over it. As a fancy option, his trunk could pop open and have huge speakers pop out.

City or Highway Bus. MATA? DART? Greyhound? No! It's an Autobot/Decepticon who insists that you leave the driving to him!

Chevrolet SSR - I thought this should have been Kup way back when Michael Bay rumors led us to believe that Kup was the "old-timer" in a still-being-developed ROTF.

2004-06 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe (possibly Redline Ed.) - the "suicide doors" alone make this one unique enough to try.

2002-05 Saturn VUE, modified. More personal bias. I'm cooking up an original story with a VUE (modified for the unreal task of street racing) that is rebuilt into a piloted mecha. My version still looks like a civilian SUV, only with the rear side windows replaced with 'kibble' on a solid panel (much like Cybertron Red Alert) and possibly a General Lee-inspired ram bar.

Fairbanks-Morse H-24-66 "Trainmaster" or modern-era Diesel locomotive. Yes, I mean a long-range railroad engine for hauling freight (or passengers) -- at under 110 mph. Besides, I have yet to see an Autobot Shinkhansen and TGV made with electricity collecting antennae.

Caboose or "End of Train" rolling stock. The railroad equivalent to Soundwave's cassettes, the next Transformer locomotive should have something to pull. As he rolls down the line, his boxcar, TOFC (trailer(s) on flatcar), auto rack carrier, or caboose could unfold into something not unlike Rumble, Ramhorn, or Laserbeak. Or Optimus's trailer.

Armada Scavenger could do the steam roller bit, if you put if in reverse. I thought G1 Mixmaster made a decent cement mixer in that it's the only one with a rotating drum. and yes, Highwire is the only bicycle Transformer and he's not larger than an Autobot Car. (Yeah, I'm talking about you, Wreck-Gar!)

6. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    A good looking Trans Am would be cool and a helicopter that looks like Airwolf.

7. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star 3 2 1 Countach!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can agree with that...
    hearse would be just fabulous...

I would want it to be an autobot.
    but hasbro wouldn't go there...

and suddenly an ECTO-1 that turns into the stay puff or slimer comes to mind...
    hmmm.

I would really really like to see the old original 80s altmodes come back with new style articulation.
    masterpice wheeljack FTW.

tractor would be neat I know somebody who collects old diecast Britains
    and transformers....

I got your steamroller right here
    [​IMG]

8. Cybertronian

There was a mini-con Saturn V. Sky Blast in the US, Apollo in Japan. His "voice" sounded uniquely like an internet/fax dial-up connection.

9. Zigholtul

Zigholtul I am the Waffle Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For vehicles: skateboard, golfcart, schoolbus (make him an ultra-class).

If we wanna delve into something Beast Wars related, how about a platypus. Those little buggers are seldom seen in any media. Or if we really wanna get more out there, transformers based off of classic movie monsters like an ultra-class King Kong, heck maybe a Supreme Godzilla with full articulation. Can be any more stupid than Star Wars based transformers.

10. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  11. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

A 1969 Thunderbird soft top convertible.
    A Steamroller
    One of those dealies that's a bachoe on one end, and a bulldozer on the other
    A Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier
    Harrier Jump Jet
    A combine Harvester

12. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Slingshot was a Harrier Jumpjet. His toy was not accurate, but you can recognize most of the Harriers characteristics. But OK, an accurate toy would be nice :) 

13. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Well-Known Member

Some BW possibilities:

Feathered dinosaur (any species)
    Giant Panda
    Sabertooth Tiger (amazed this hasn't been made yet)
    Australian Walking Stick (could have a very long rifle built in)

14. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Milk float.

15. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Classics Oil Slick.

Depending on what exactly you're looking for, one of the members of Universe Rail Racer or Sixtrain may be what you're desiring.

16. Cybertronian

Oil Slick isn't a 1969 Charger, but like Cybertron Downshift, based on a number of similar-period muscle cars.
    RiD Rail Racer as well as Sixtrain and Sixliner both meet my needs, but at either scale, seeing them go through the trouble of adding the raised element to make contact with an overhead power cable would be a pleasant surprise.
    As for the Trainmaster, it's an early (and powerful for its time) example of possible Diesel engines representing American railroading. Currently, GE and EMD (formerly part of GM) are running huge new diesels that meet recent EPA regulations -- EMD's SD70M-2 and SD70ACe and GE's Evolution Series locomotives. Though not as pretty or fast as High-Speed engines or classic Streamliners, they are up to date, and will catch the eye of both TF collectors and railfans.
    (Quietly, I've always wanted to repaint Team Bullet Train in American RR colors, but haven't attempted to yet. J-7 is pretty close to UP grey and yellow as it is.)

17. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

I think the thread reached singularity when the word 'popemobile' was uttered.

So many good ideas in this thread, especially golf cart, milk float, sea plane, and platypus.

Surely, Powerglide would make a decent sea plane - old, crotchety, but always ready to punch above its weight.

Surfboard, anybody? Canoe?

18. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Rollerskates. They'd be like Minicons, larger TFs could wear them to get around quicker. Not much use for ones that already turn into cars and stuff, but useful for guys like Perceptor and Blaster.

19. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

20. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    i want a gump, or a plyatapus that turns into a detective/ spy!