Various Transformers Lots from different series!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Deadend, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    First up I got the RiD Combiner teams up. Cheapest railracer on ebay it seems. It also includes the Build team, and one combaticon, armorhide who only has his vehicle mode gun.
    But hey it's 8 figures for only 30$ so far with no bids. The only thing really missing is the rest of the train teams weapons besides the one shield.
    Transformers RID Lot of 8 Combiners - eBay (item 270285070193 end time Oct-18-08 15:22:23 PDT)

Next up is an Energon Lot of 4 that includes Omega Supreme, who's only missing one single missle, Hot Shot with all his accessories, and the Grimlock Swoop two pack with all accessories, that even loose generally goes for 30-40 dollars! Starting bid is only a measely 25$
    Transformers Energon lot of 4 - eBay (item 270285047079 end time Oct-13-08 14:34:18 PDT)

And last but not least I have a Transformers Cybertron Lot up, that includes the original colors release of Optimus Prime with his trailer and all his parts including the matrix and matrix cyberkey. This lot also has Both starscreams in his supreme and voyager scales, all accessories included, and Vector Prime including his Sword and Cyberkey but no minicon. Hot Shot/Excellion and Ransack are also included both with all parts as well. This is a sweet 6 figure deal for only 30$ starting bid and no bidders!
    Transformers Cybertron Lot of 6 w/ cyberkeys and matrix - eBay (item 270285215396 end time Oct-18-08 23:56:46 PDT)

No instructions are included with any of the auctions but all are still listed on hasbro's site still if needed. All figures are in pristine condition having never been played with only displayed. They have absolutely 0 wear and tear. Good Luck and Happy Bidding. I'll probably be uploading more from various series tomorrow too if I can ever find speedbreaker and a few more accessories that got lost in the move.

2. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Bump because there are about 20 watchers so far in all for them, and yet still no bids.

I take extreme care with my figures under normal circumstances, but moving has caused a lot of parts to be scattered between 3 locations. If that's your hindrance in bidding, I will be scouring boxes to make sure the parts are not in my possession still, as they would be quite impossible to sell without the bots they go to. Parts as in accessories, all bots are 100% intact unless stated otherwise.

I frown on Bid Sniping as it won't guarantee you get the figures and it also screws me on the value of these bots, with whom I've already upped in lots to give the best bang for the buck. If you win via a snipe, congratulations, but if you lose because you sniped, I have no sympathy for you. So bid if you want these, even if you lose the bid, if something falls through as to them not being able to pay, I am more apt to second chance it to someone who attempted to bid fairly than I am someone who attempted to snipe it. I also have a tendency to end auctions early if I feel there is not enough interest in them. So if you bid now, you also run the high possibility of an auction ending before anyone can bid snipe you. =)