Various Transformers, heroclix, Movie Maniacs, etc. for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by payton34, Aug 10, 2009.

1. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay, here's a bunch of everything. First, I've got two "Legends"-type figures of RID Prime and RIT X-Brawn/Scourge. Still come with the original packaging and instructions (original pricetag still on the card), but has been opened. $20 shipped for both:

[​IMG]

Next are some old Marvel heroclix figures (Hulk, Abomination, Absorbing Man, Rhino, three SWAT guys, Spiderman, Daredevil, Kraven, Venom, Iron Man in old armor and a Mandroid). I don't know what (if anything) these things are worth, but $25 shipped gets you the entire lot:

[​IMG]

Then are some "Heroes of Cybertron" pvc figures. Regular Prime & Megatron, with Ultra Magnus. Then Prime & Megatron with their energon axe/mace. $25 shipped for the lot:

[​IMG]

Technically it's "Cult Classics" but it fits right in with the old "Movie Maniacs" line. Here's Sebastian aka "Elvis" from Bubba Ho-Tep. $25 shipped:

[​IMG]

And, if anybody's into commemorative magazines, I have some Time & Newsweek mags from when Saddam Hussein was captured ("We Got Him"), People mags from when Christopher Reeve & Johnny Cash passed away, two Entertainment Weekly mags from when Heath Ledger and Paul Newman passed away, and a Newsweek from when Ronald Reagan passed away. If it's not already obvious, I'm cleaning house, lol.

All prices are negotiable, PM with offers. Thanks.

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump.