Various Transformers For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Razorblaze, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

PM me if interested. I will post pics later and send to anyone who's interested in buying. All figures have been removed from their boxes (unless noted otherwise) ,have been displayed and transformed only a few times. They are all complete and in excellent condition.

For Sale or Trade:

Armada Unicron and Dead End Minicon. Complete w/ box and instructions. $38 or best offer. (Note: Batteries have been removed after I bought this toy. The electronics still work.)

Universe Blades. Complete w/ box, instructions, cyber key, and 2 missiles. $6

Reissue Laserbeak $4 (Note: Takara Encore Reissue. Has weapons, cassette case, instructions, and bio card.)

Animated Cybertron Mode Ratchet (TRU Exclusive!! Sealed on card!) $10

Animated Prime and Megatron 2 Pack. Complete w/ DVD, instructions, and Prime's Axe. $15

Animated Deluxe Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime. Complete w/ weapon and instructions. $5

Animated Voyager Cybertron Mode Megatron. Complete w/ box and instructions. $8

Takara MP-03 Masterpiece Starscream. Complete w/ box. - SOLD (Notes: One of his rear tailfins has been glued into place when the clip holding it broke. It was already broken inside the package. This is the only single flaw with the figure and is hardly noticeable and doesn't hinder the transformation in any way.)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. Razorblaze

Prices lowered!! PM me with any questions or other concerns. Thanks!

3. Razorblaze

Updated with lowered prices.