Various items for trade, preferably sale..

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Covenant, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Ever since eBay's new policies for sellers came into effect I had to stop selling and suddenly lost a good source of extra income and now have had this leftover crap sitting in my storage cabinet for months. They're nothing spectacular but perhaps someone here would like them. Really strapped for cash so I'm hoping to make money here more than anything. Never performed a transaction here but you can feel free to check my former ebay account "lostcovenant" for feedback. Would prefer to only sell to Contiguous US locations, while said locations I'll throw a general shipping fee at - will consider outside of that if buyer covers absolutely all shipping fees. Again, need cash so understand I'm looking to make money mostly.

Loose:
    Movie Deluxe Divebomb - nothing scratched or broken, nice joints, no instructions or missile but comes with original Cyber Key (image 1, image 2) {SOLD}
    Beast Wars Transmetal II Predacon Scavenger - 100% complete, great condition, no instructions (image) {SOLD}
    RiD Robots in Disguise Skybyte - 100% complete - all missiles, perfect condition, comes with instructions & missiles still bagged (image) {SOLD}

Also I have a loose but perfectly mint "Exclusive Optimus Primal Vs. Megatron" BW Megatron figure, (image). This is not that smaller deluxe one that was repainted at least once but the larger, kind of Alternator/Voyager sized one that originally came with the 10th Anniversary Edition Optimus Primal of the same size in a Toys R Us Exclusive gift set package, which I believe, would make this Megatron the special revamp of the Robotmasters line figure with more show accurate coloring and facial expression. Item is 100% complete, and comes with instructions which include transformation instructions for both him and the Optimus Primal figure of the two pack. I've also got that miniature replica of the Predacon vessel Darkside from the Deluxe 10th Anniversary Megatron which I'll send out as a bonus. (image) {SOLD}

And lastly I'm considering giving up my Masterpiece Starscream. Its the original release, not the G1 redeco that I actually want currently. It's complete, mint, was only transformed from jet to robot once and has been displayed in my personal collection ever since. No idea where the sticker sheet is. Applied the stickers called for on the instructions to the figure and no clue what happened to the sheet after that. But again, all stickers required for figure completion have been meticulously added and are present. Still have the box for him and the plastic holder inside. As well it comes with the booklet that includes instructions inside in addition to other things. Even includes a little MP Starscream trading card of some sort. Dr. Archville is present as well, along with the stand that can hold him in both robot and jet mode. (image1, image2, image3, image4, image5 - full layout) {SOLD}

Most of these were simply display pieces, transformed at absolute maximum one time then left in robot mode, and I live in a smoke free & pet free home.

MISB:
    Movie Real Gears WireTap (image1, image2) {SOLD}
    Movie Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl (image1, image2) {SOLD}
    Movie Leader Class Premium Megatron (image1, image2) {SOLD}
    Transformers Energon Ironhide (image) {SOLD}
    Universe Transformers Crystal Widow vs Oil Slick box set (image) {SOLD}

All MISB items are, indeed, mint in factory sealed box, never opened, boxes in great to perfect condition.

Items I'd consider trade offers for would include Animated Leader Class Ultra Magnus, Animated Voyager Sentinel Prime, BotCon Huffer, Music Label black Soundblaster (could care less about the MP3 player aspect of it), Titanium Scourge, G1 Beastbox's guns, complete Slamdance set, G1 colored MP Starscream, Cybertron Blurr, Cybertron Thunderblast, Universe Nemesis Strika, and since I don't know how long this topic will be open for sale and new items hit outside my location first more often than not I'll note as well Classics/Universe Sideswipe, Classics/Universe Ironhide, Classics/Universe Cyclonus, Classics/Universe Bluestreak, Animated Deluxe Blazing Lockdown, and Animated Shockwave. Also note as long as the figure is complete and mint I could care less about packaging being in good condition or even present at all.

Not going to be able to check back to this topic or my PMs for at least a couple of days, maybe longer. I'll consider all offers, but best offer gets the item. Know my email address for paypal is not the same attached to my account here. I'll try to get a message back to all PMs regardless once I get back.

2. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    The above post has been edited to add more info, and some images. If additional images are needed, please just let me know.

Additional items to the MISB list are...
    Classics/Universe Deluxe Acid Rain (image) {SOLD}
    Movie Voyager Evac (image) {SOLD}
    Movie Voyager Starscream (image) {SOLD}

On the offers received so far, I'll make the final decision this weekend and notify. If any additional offers are being considered, please send them soon.

UPDATE: All items are no longer availalbe/sold.