Various items for sale, all on the cheap . . .

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Racer_J, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Racer_J

Racer_J Member

It's time I get rid of a few things from my collection I no longer have room for. I'm looking for cash offers but if you want to offer a trade feel free to do so. Everything will be listed in it exact condition. Prices DO NOT include shipping unless otherwise stated. I will provide exact shipping quotes based on your location. Prices are negotiable and all items must be sold.

I have also provided links to various sources on the web in case anyone doesn't know what a certain item is. I did not take any of the pictures in the links. There is a full description next to each item describing exactly what you get. The pictures are for product reference only. If you have any questions please ask me here on the thread or via PM. Thank you for your time.

For those wishing to see my feedback it's located at The Allspark and Ebay.

TOYS:

1/24th die-cast $14.25 for all three together SHIPPED within the US (excludes Hawaii & Alaska)

All have been opened and displayed so no packages are included.. No paint chips, scuffs, cracks, flaws, etc unless noted next to the item. All vehicles have opening hoods and doors. The Howler has an opening trunk and a function tailgate (like a pickup truck).

2002 Dodge Viper RT/10 silver (the picture is red) roadster with top down & black interior from Maisto

2002 Chrysler Howler Concept purple (the picture is copper) roadster with black interior & removable top from MotorMax

2001/02 Saleen SR pearl white from MotorMax

G.I. JOE

$5.00 Smokescreen Transport vehicle from the Spy Troops line. Item is complete and has working gimmicks and has no playwear. Used only for display purposes.

$5.00 Splitfire vehicle from the SpyTroops line. Item is complete and has working gimmicks and has no playwear. Used only for display purposes.

$5.00 Stingraider vehicle from Valour vs Venom line. Does NOT include Electric Eel figure. Everything else is there though and has no playwear. Used only for display purposes.

MOTU

Items are from the most recent MOTU line that went with the CN series prior to the Snake-Men line.

$ 5.00 Loose (2002) Bashin' Beetle vehicle. Item is complete and was display only.

Transformers

GAMES & MOVIES:

DVDs

$2.00 G.I.JOE SpyTroops The Movie (from the 12" SpyTroops Snake Eys/ Storm Shadow set). No scratches and it has it's case and the insert that came inside of it.

Video Games

$15.00 MOSC Nyko 64MB (1019 block) Gamecube memory card. Item is brand new and has never been used and is still in a sealed package. A storage case for it is included in the package

*edit1* status updates

*edit2* status updates

*edit3* lowered some prices

*edit4* status changes

*edit4* status changes

*edit5* items sold

*edit6* items sold & status changes

*edit7* list cleanup

2. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

PM'd you

4. Racer_J

Racer_J Member

Everyone that has sent me a PM has been replied to and given their information and shipping quotes. I have lowered the prices on the MOTU figures and the Crimson Command Copter. I just want to point out the 1:24th cars look great next to the Alternators line. I'm only selling these off because I had to make room for some other 1/24th items of different makes and modles.

5. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    PM sent.

6. Racer_J

Racer_J Member

Some items have been sold and everyone has been responded to that has contacted me prior to 1:06am central time on 09/19/2005.

If someone is willing to purchase the G.I. JOE Smokescreen Transport, Splitfire, & Stingraider (all three must be purchased at the same time) I will toss in the SpyTroops DVD free of charge and will consider an overall price break based on shipping costs.