Variety of TF's, Past & Present, $ Negotiable!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Afterburner, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    I am selling the following items at the following prices - shipping is not included but I will only charge you the actual USPS shipping fee whatever it comes out to be. If you want insurance that is up to you. I generally prefer you pay with PayPal, and I generally ship to the US/Canada but may be willing to work with you outside those parameters if there is something you really want. I will ship within 2 business days of payment.

Let me know if you want to see pics of anything, no problem. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! :)  If you see something you really want but don't like my price, make an offer and we can try to strike a deal. I do try to price these reasonably. Also, I have tried to describe these with good detail but if you have questions, please ask.

UPDATE 03/27/21 - Cleaned up most of the sold stuff and a couple new items. Always more coming and it's random stuff so if you're curious if I have something just ask.
    Always a discount when you buy in bulk from me!

Feedback thread: Afterburner

Generation 1

-Windcharger (keychain version), loose but mint. Transformed maybe twice. $10

-
    Windcharger (keychain version), MOSC. $16

-G1 Hasbro Astrotrain, loose, C8, no weapons. Overall good condition. Loose arms, some sticker wear here or there. $18

-̶T̶a̶k̶a̶r̶a̶ ̶B̶o̶o̶k̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶G̶1̶ ̶A̶s̶t̶r̶o̶t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶R̶e̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶9̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶.̶ ̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶o̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ SOLD

-G1 Defensor right fist. $1

-Micromaster Off Road Patrol, C6.5 loose. Joints are tight, transformation is good, but lots of rust issues on the metal parts and some rust stains on the plastic. Some paint wear as well, especially Powertrain's smokestack. You could probably clean up the rust but I'm not going to bother. $6

Generation 2

-Hubcap, Loose C7. Figure transforms fine with tight joints, but has chrome fading, splotches, and wear. There is chrome staining on the robot chest/car roof, some wear on the head, and some chipping on the front and sides near the wheels. The front of the car under the windshield is cracked but it is only cosmetic. Tires are in great shape. Missing Autobot symbol from back of head. $20

-Jazz, Loose C7 missing all accessories. Figure transforms fine with good joints. Has some slight sticker wear here and there. White plastic parts are semi yellowed but not bad. Chrome is in great condition, tires are in great shape. Has some paint on the rear windows chipping off. $40

-Drench, Loose complete C8. Figure transforms fine with tight joints. A couple stickers are peeling and possibly a couple missing, rest look good. Some slight chrome wear on the tires. Bellows for the water squirter are a little stiff. $25

-NEW!
    Gearhead, carded and figure is near mint. Figure has been removed from packaging before and has 4 small white dots on the car mode paint randomly. Otherwise minty fresh. Card has some edge wear and fading/discoloration on the front as well as price sticker residue. $25

-G2 Starscream Sound/Light Energy Unit. This is the neon pink sound box he comes with only. Mint and still works! $3

Beast Wars

-
    Polar Claw, Loose complete with instructions C8. Figure transforms fine with tight joints but has moderate yellowing on several plastic parts. Claw still functions as does bat. $25

-
    Optimal Optimus, complete C9 in box. Figure has tight joints and in great condition overall. Some minor splotching on chrome and some chrome wear, otherwise just needs some cleaning. $115

Robots in Disguise

-Deluxe Prowl, C9 complete (slight yellowing of some parts the only issue). Great figure. $18

-
    Deluxe Sideburn, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

-
    Deluxe X-Brawn, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

Buy all 3 for $45!

-Wedge, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

-
    Grimlock, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

-
    Heavy Load, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

-
    Hightower, C10 complete. Great figure. $20

Buy all 4 and form Landfill for $65!

Universe

-Dinobots Snarl, C10 complete. This is the Saberback mold from the Walmart "Dinobots" line. Transformed once. $20

-
    Dinobots Slapper, C10 complete. This is the Bazooka mold from the Walmart "Dinobots" line. Transformed once. $35

-Deluxe Red Alert, C9 complete. This was called Inferno on the packaging because Hasbro is stupid, but it's Red Alert. All of his white plastic is uniformly slightly yellowed, otherwise he's perfect. $20

-NEW!
    Micromaster Devastator, loose mint complete. Transformed maybe twice, all 6 figures are pristine. This set is bright and gorgeous in person, probably the best Universe release in my opinion. Would sell individually only at inflated prices. $75

Cybertron

-Brakedown GTS (Kup). Loose, C10, complete. $4

Classics

-D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶6̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶f̶f̶j̶u̶m̶p̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶C̶1̶0̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶r̶u̶b̶s̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶o̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶o̶b̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶ ̶W̶F̶C̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶C̶y̶b̶e̶r̶t̶r̶o̶n̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶f̶f̶j̶u̶m̶p̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶r̶b̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶n̶g̶s̶.̶ SOLD

-
    H̶a̶s̶b̶r̶o̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶F̶O̶C̶ ̶J̶a̶z̶z̶,̶ ̶C̶9̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶h̶i̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶r̶o̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶!̶
    SOLD

-H̶a̶s̶b̶r̶o̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶W̶h̶e̶e̶l̶i̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶z̶z̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶o̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶.̶ SOLD

-H̶a̶s̶b̶r̶o̶ ̶G̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶y̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶H̶o̶t̶ ̶S̶p̶o̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶I̶n̶f̶e̶r̶n̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶o̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶M̶I̶B̶.̶ SOLD

̶-̶H̶a̶s̶b̶r̶o̶ ̶3̶0̶t̶h̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶d̶b̶l̶a̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶1̶0̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶p̶l̶e̶?̶ SOLD

-NEW!
    Deluxe Combat Hero Optimus Prime from Ultimate Gift Set, loose complete and mint. Transformed once. Buy this without buying the rest of the set! $45

-̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶G̶i̶n̶r̶a̶i̶,̶ ̶M̶I̶S̶B̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶a̶k̶a̶r̶a̶T̶o̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶i̶n̶e̶s̶!̶ SOLD

-Titans Return Fangry drone, mint. This is just the drone, not the Headmaster. Great opportunity to pick this up without the head if you don't need or want it. $5

-
    POTP Terrorcons, all 5 MISP. Selling as a set but could sell individually at the right price. $140

-NEW! Targetmaster Trenchfoot (from Siege Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce set), loose mint. Brand new but missing the blast effect. Own this rare Targetmaster without having to buy the rest! $14

-NEW!
    Netflix Voyager Megatron, loose mint. Will only be taken out of the package when you buy him! No other figures/effects included. $60

-NEW!
    Netflix Leader Spoiler Pack Megatron, loose mint. Will only be taken out of the package when you buy him! No accessories included except fusion cannon/sword. $60

-NEW!
    Legends scale Thundercracker, mint. This will be fresh out of the box when sold. $10

-NEW!
    Legends scale Motormaster (OP repaint), mint. This will be fresh out of the box when sold. $10

-Unite Warriors EX Lynxmaster collector coin, MISP. $2

Alternators

-Dead End. MIB Complete. Taken out and transformed once. $20

-Stepper (Ricochet). MIB complete. Taken out and transformed once. $20

-Rollbar. MIB complete. Taken out and transformed once. $20

Movie

-ROTF Voyager Megatron, MIB. Taken out and transformed twice. $15

-NEW!
    Studio Series #54 Movie 1 Megatron, MISB. $45

-NEW!
    Studio Series #04 Movie 1 Ratchet, MISB. $45

-
    Bumblebee from Vol. 1 Retro Rock Garage, C10 mint. This is the gold vintage Camaro. He will be taken out of the package for the first time whenever he sells and I ship him. So he's brand new. $24

-̶A̶O̶E̶ ̶D̶e̶l̶u̶x̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶c̶k̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶C̶1̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶M̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶n̶.̶ SOLD

-̶T̶L̶K̶ ̶C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶h̶a̶i̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶9̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶.̶ ̶ ̶F̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶w̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶.̶ SOLD

̶-̶P̶r̶o̶t̶o̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶s̶c̶r̶e̶a̶m̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶d̶j̶u̶s̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ SOLD

Animated

-Hasbro Deluxe Cybertronian Optimus, mint and complete. Transformed twice. One of the best figures of the entire line. $25

Prime/RiD 2

-Combiner Force Activator Optimus Prime, C10 mint. Figure comes MIB without the Hi-Test Micron. $5

-Combiner Force Activator Bumblebee, C10 mint. Figure comes MIB without the Stuntwing Micron. $5

-Commander Sideswipe (Red Alert version), C10. From the Mini-Con battle set, no armor or Micron though. Minty fresh. $5

-Micron Anvil, C10 mint. The purple "stealth" version from the Mini-Con 4-pack. $4

-Micron Swelter, C10 mint. This is the blizzard strike version from the Mini-Con 4-pack. $4

-Micron Backtrack, C10 mint. This is the blizzard strike version from the Mini-Con 4-pack. Comes with unused armor sprue. $5

-Micron Undertone, C10 mint. This is the scorch strike version from the Mini-Con 4-pack. Missing armor sprue. $4

-̶M̶i̶c̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶a̶s̶h̶b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶C̶1̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶D̶e̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶c̶o̶n̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶-̶C̶o̶n̶ ̶4̶-̶p̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ SOLD

-̶M̶i̶c̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶W̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶i̶z̶e̶r̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶1̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶o̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶i̶-̶C̶o̶n̶ ̶4̶-̶p̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ SOLD

Cyberverse

-
    Battle Class Shockwave, loose but mint. Just the figure. Never even transformed. $5

-
    One Step Stealth Force Hot Rod, loose but mint. Just the figure. Never even transformed. $5

Masterpiece

-Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave, MIB complete. Soundwave figure and related accessories only, no cassettes and any of their accessories. Transformed twice. Great figure. $125

-MP-14C Clamp Down collector coin, MISP. $4

-MP-9 Rodimus Prime collector coin, MISP. $4

-MP-29+ Shockwave collector coin, MISP. $4

-
    MP-34S Shadow Panther collector coin, sides are bent up. $4

-
    MP-18+ Bluestreak collectible pin, MISB. $4

-NEW!
    MP-17+ Prowl collector coin, has small tear on upper left siren otherwise great condition. $4

3rd Party Masterpiece/Classics

-̶M̶M̶C̶ ̶M̶i̶r̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶(̶S̶p̶h̶i̶n̶x̶)̶,̶ ̶M̶I̶B̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶o̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶y̶m̶b̶o̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶o̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶.̶ SOLD

-NEW! FansToys Perceptor (Tesla), MIB. Taken out and transformed twice, reprolabel Autobot Symbols applied. Comes with additional faces that came with later Dinobots meant to make him more accurate. Very solid and dynamic figure. $300

-FansProject Rairyu Pretender Shell (Brontobot), loose C8. Item is mint except most of the gold paint on the saddle has turned a greenish blue, and a bit of the paint on the neck as well. He has been cleaned up and shouldn't discolor any more, but trying to wipe the greenish blue away is going to take the paint off instead of leaving the gold underneath, I have cleaned it up as good as it is going to look. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't have the right coloration. It actually adds some character to the piece if you are into that. The stickers are slightly peeling on the hips as is common with this line. Bargain pricing! $20

-FansProject Menasor set of 5, MIB except Drag Strip. Taken out and transformed once. Depepticon symbols applied. Drag strip has the common crack on his windshield. Would only sell individually at high prices. $250

-
    FansProject Dai Atlas, MIB. Taken out and transformed once. Has Autobot symbols applied. Willing to sell him at the right price only, I really like this figure. $100

F̶a̶n̶s̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶G̶r̶i̶m̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶(̶S̶e̶v̶e̶r̶o̶)̶ ̶-̶ ̶M̶I̶S̶B̶.̶ ̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶a̶c̶l̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶n̶e̶.̶ SOLD

-FansProject City Commander Armor for Classics Ultra Magnus, MIB. Taken out a couple of times but mint. Comes with missile launcher accessories and reprolabel Autobrands. $60

-
    Unique Toys ManiaKing (Galvatron), limited edition vintage colors version, MIB. Taken out and transformed once, reprolabel Decepticon Symbols applied. Has some stress marks on tip of right crest but it is in no danger of breaking and is totally solid, it's just cosmetic. One of the best 3rd party figures. $95

-NEW!
    TFC Toys Superion (Uranos) set of 6, MIB. Taken out and transformed twice, reprolabel foil Autobot Symbols applied but peeling badly due to a crappy set of labels. Comes with the Wing of Uranos upgrade set for more G1 accuracy and weapons. Fix done to the hips of tighter plastic rings for better stability. Will only sell individually at high prices. $300

-NEW! MasterMind Creations Predaking (Feral Rex) set of 5, MIB. No Catilla (Felisaber). Taken out and transformed twice, reprolabel foil Decepticon Symbols applied. IDW alternate heads from MMC Lockdown's locker available but only by request and will affect the price. Will only sell figures individually at high prices. The definitive Predaking. $425

-̶i̶G̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶S̶e̶a̶s̶p̶r̶a̶y̶ ̶(̶S̶p̶r̶a̶y̶)̶,̶ ̶M̶I̶B̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶o̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶.̶ SOLD

-iGear Swerve (Veer), MIB. Transformed once, has reprolabel insignias applied. $19

-̶i̶G̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶c̶h̶c̶o̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶(̶D̶u̶n̶e̶r̶a̶k̶e̶r̶)̶,̶ ̶M̶I̶B̶.̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶o̶l̶a̶b̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶o̶x̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶t̶.̶ SOLD

Miscellaneous

-FJ Cruiser Optimus Prime, near mint in box. Used white sprue so yellow sprue is unused. Has one defect, right arm broke just above the elbow and was glued. Looks like new and elbow functions normally but lower arm no longer swivels because of the glue. You may be able to get it to swivel but I didn't want to force it. Bargain price! $90

-Hard Hero Unicron Statue, MIB. Box has some water damage on the outside of the bottom, but inner contents and statue are fine and box is still sturdy. #53/2500. $70

-
    Super7 ReAction Toxic Avenger Toxie (Toxic Crusader colors), MOSC. Unpunched card! Vintage Playmates-style packaging. $30

-
    Super7 ReAction Nightmare Before Christmas Devil, MOSC. Awesome Kenner styled packaging and figure. $15

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Boing

3. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Bounce

4. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Hello, it's me

5. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Here we go again on our own

6. Afterburner

News Credits:
    pogo

7. Afterburner

News Credits:
    up we go

8. Afterburner

News Credits:
    springer

9. Afterburner

News Credits:
    and awayyy we go

10. Afterburner

News Credits:
    *crickets chirping*

11. Afterburner

News Credits:
    zoom!

12. Afterburner

News Credits:
    head on!

13. Afterburner

News Credits:
    seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupop

14. Afterburner

News Credits:
    whoomp here it is!

15. Afterburner

News Credits:
    skyrockets in flight

16. Afterburner

News Credits:
    afternoon delight

17. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Added G2 Jolt. Oh, and slashed asking prices, but remember, I am open to all offers! :) 

18. Afterburner

News Credits:
    beancrock

19. Afterburner

News Credits:
    it might be

20. Afterburner

News Credits:
    it could be