Variety of TF's, Past & Present, $ Negotiable!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Afterburner, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    I am selling the following items at the following prices - shipping is not included but I will only charge you the actual USPS shipping fee whatever it comes out to be. If you want insurance that is up to you. I generally prefer you pay with PayPal, and I generally ship to the US/Canada but may be willing to work with you outside those parameters if there is something you really want. I will ship within 2 business days of payment.

Let me know if you want to see pics of anything, no problem. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! :)  If you see something you really want but don't like my price, make an offer and we can try to strike a deal. I do try to price these reasonably. Also, I have tried to describe these with good detail but if you have questions, please ask.

*9/12/17 - Added a couple of new items*

Feedback thread: Afterburner

Generation 1

-G1 Metroplex, the plastic wheels/white thigh version. He is C9 with just some very minor yellowing and sticker wear. Accessories only consist of left fist, Sixgun body, 2 red rifles, left black rifle, Slammer's gun, and antennae. I will sell any combination of these accessories on their own or with the body. I also have a set of vintage instructions. $24 for everything or taking offers for parts

-G1 Hasbro Astrotrain, loose, C8, no weapons. Overall good condition. Loose arms, some sticker wear here or there. $30

-Hasbro G1 Reissue Dirge, MIB. Same series. Stickers applied, taken out once. $20

-G1 Defensor right fist. $1

Generation 2

-G2 Dreadwing & Smokescreen, C9, complete. In excellent condition with all parts, however Smokescreen is missing his vertical wing stickers and Dreadwing's triangle chest sticker is poorly placed. Very slight sticker wear. But chrome is great, comes with all missiles, joints are good. $28

-G2 Starscream Sound/Light Energy Unit. This is the neon pink sound box he comes with only. Mint and still works! $4

Beast Wars

-TM2 Jawbreaker. On card, some minor flaking present in the card, but on the shoulder and easy to miss. The arm is starting but you have to look hard. The card is in good condition except the bubble is slightly starting to seperate on the right upper side. Amazing package display specimen! $5

-TM2 Scarem - flaking on the mandibles. Otherwise mint. Bargain pricing. $1

Beast Machines

-Mega Optimus Primal, Battle for the Spark, MISB, has K-Mart price sticker. $23

-Hasbro Obsidian, loose C10. $8

-Hasbro Silverbolt, loose C10. $5

Armada

-Powerlinx Thrust w/ Inferno Micron. C10, transformed once. $10

-Road Assault Micron Team. Loose, C9 (some very slight yellowing on white parts). $7

Universe

-Ultra Constructicons, both sets MIB. These are the RiD repaints. Taken out and transformed once. Transform into the mighty Devastator! $45

-Skywarp, loose C10. Deluxe Beast Machines Jetsorm repaint. $7

Cybertron

-Smokescreen. Loose, C10, complete. $8

-Brakedown GTS (Kup). Loose, C10, complete. $4

Classics

-Hasbro Deluxe Bumblebee - C10, loose, complete with instructions, rubsign removed, reprolabels instead. $12

-The Ultimate Battle Deluxe Optimus Prime. Loose, C10. $5

-Hasbro Generations Deluxe Wheeljack. Loose, mint, complete, transformed once. $17

-Hasbro Generations Deluxe Swerve. This is the Kup retool. Loose, mint, complete. $10

-Hasbro Generations Deluxe Wheelie. This is the Jazz retool. Loose, mint, complete. $10

-Hasbro Generations Voyager Hot Spot. This is the Inferno retool. MIB. $18

-Unite Warriors EX Lynxmaster collector coin! MISP. $4

-NEW! Transformers Generations GoShooter with Shuta Go, MIB. The Generations Magazine exclusive. Missing the two individual guns but has the Targetmaster. $70

-NEW! Unite Warriors Scattershot. This figure is mint except for the fact that his left shoulder (right Computron hip) is loose in the joint. The metal pin is free inside the plastic ratchet ring and the ratchet is not gripping. You can push the pin down enough to get it to hold for him to stand straight, but it will come loose again. It may be fixable via superglue but I am too impatient to try it out. He will not come with his two guns. Still a great piece for spare parts or customizing another Scattershot. $20

-NEW! Transformers Legends Super Ginrai and Godbomber, MISB. These are the TakaraTomy releases. I will only part with them for a serious offer, otherwise I'm keeping them. TAKING OFFERS

Alternators

-Dead End. MIB Complete. Taken out and transformed once. $22

-Stepper (Ricochet). MIB complete. Taken out and transformed once. $22

-Rollbar. MIB complete. Taken out and transformed once. $22

Movie

-TF1 Thundercracker, TF1 Skywarp, both MIB. Taken out and transformed once. $15 each or $25 for the set

-TF1 Rescue Ratchet, MIB. Taken out and transformed once. $15

Prime/RiD 2

-Deluxe Kup, mint, transformed once. No cannons. $3

-TakaraTomy Arms Micron AM-26 Smokescreen w/ S.2 Micron - MISB. $23

3rd Party Masterpiece/Classics

-FansToys Quakewave (Shockwave) MIB complete. Opened, transformed once. Have not installed any batteries ever, there are batteries in the box. Installed the solid hand and blaster. Did not do the hose swap, but parts to do so are in the box. He is what high quality figures are all about! Has Deceptibrand applied for show accuracy! $75

-TFC Toys Hercules (Devastator) set of 6, MIB complete. These are the black boxes. A couple of boxes needed some tape over the window where they were cracking to keep them sealed. The toys are mint, only transformed and combined once, and haven't had any issues with any parts. Have the spare shovel for Scavenger and the legs for Long Haul, but didn't need to use either. Have applied Decepticon symbols to each of them. Have the visor for Devastator mode, but other than that, no add-on kits. This is an amazing set, a real show-stopper in any display! AMAZING PRICE! $180

-KFC Tempest (Cyclonus), MIB. Opened and transformed once. Decepticon symbols applied. Very fluid and stunning representation of Cyclonus in both modes, comes with Nightstick as well. Great colors and a nice solid piece all around. $32

-X-Transbots Apollyon (Megatron) V1 in box. Opened and transformed once. Has some minor issues - the connector on the mace is broken but I fixed it with a generic ring. I believe there is a replacement piece either with one of the other figures I have or coming with one, I can't remember which. If so that becomes yours as soon as I figure that out. Also there are a couple of very small pieces that broke off from stress where his legs meet during transformation - merely cosmetic and you wouldn't ever really notice unless you examined him closely. Other than that he is like the day I opened him. I did not replace his shoulders, but the replacement shoulders are included. I did use some Future and he is fine. Also used Futute on a lot of the connector joints as they were sub par but now they work and hold much better. This is an amazing display piece that despite any flaws you end up loving in the end. There are some bells and whistles here no other release has. Great price! $80

-Badcube Sunsurge (Sunstreaker), MIB. Opened and transformed once. This is a very solid design with a straightforward transformation and some neat tricks and accessories. Great pricing! $75

-NEW!
    FansToys MP Grimlock (Grinder) original head in gray. This is the head the figure originally came with. Comes complete with eye pieces and switchable scalp. $6

-NEW! FansToys MP G2 Grimlock (Grinder) original head in blue. This is the head the figure originally came with. Comes complete. $5

BotCon/TFCC

-TFCC Dion w/ Cop-Tur Micron. Mint and complete with bio and instructions, transformed once. $20

-BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm - hasn't even come out of the bag! $20

-NEW!
    TFCC Nightracer w/ Shakar - mint complete with bio and instructions. Want to own just Nightracer without the Krok? Now here's your chance! $35

Miscellaneous

-Hard Hero Unicron Statue, MIB. Box has some water damage on the outside of the bottom, but inner contents and statue are fine and box is still sturdy. #53/2500. $80

-Five Faces of Darkness vintage VHS - Family Home Entertainment (f.h.e) release - $1

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017 at 1:10 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Boing

3. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Bounce

4. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Hello, it's me

5. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Here we go again on our own

6. Afterburner

News Credits:
    pogo

7. Afterburner

News Credits:
    up we go

8. Afterburner

News Credits:
    springer

9. Afterburner

News Credits:
    and awayyy we go

10. Afterburner

News Credits:
    *crickets chirping*

11. Afterburner

News Credits:
    zoom!

12. Afterburner

News Credits:
    head on!

13. Afterburner

News Credits:
    seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupop

14. Afterburner

News Credits:
    whoomp here it is!

15. Afterburner

News Credits:
    skyrockets in flight

16. Afterburner

News Credits:
    afternoon delight

17. Afterburner

News Credits:
    Added G2 Jolt. Oh, and slashed asking prices, but remember, I am open to all offers! :) 

18. Afterburner

News Credits:
    beancrock

19. Afterburner

News Credits:
    it might be

20. Afterburner

News Credits:
    it could be