Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Vangelus, Jul 16, 2011.
Awesome as always. Make me really regret passing out on that mold.
Worst-case, at least the Hardhead version is out there!
vangelus, you...you.....you just got to keep making me spend money, i can't save a DIME when you keep making these videos making me want toys
i'll never afford my figma race queen miku hatsune ><
I can't way to get this in the mail. Thanks for the review. I used the 91% alcohol to remove the olive and the two red/orange squares near the midsection. I'm not sure if I'll paint it at all. I want to see how it will look once I get the kit. I love this upgrade kit though. I've got the original Hothead kit and I've got the 2nd one in my PoL at BBTS. 2 Hardheads and a Stronghold.
i got this toy by accident. here's my take on it.
- colour on the add-on matches the main bot.
- easy way to customize a toy
- plastic feels like KO ones. like those KO transformers i use to see in wet markets when i lived back in asia. as plastic crack it feels extremely cheap. like a 5 php toy. i wouldn't be surprised that at some point it would break just by touching it. i suspect the plastic used in this would dryout quick. not a good thing if you want to keep playing with it for a long time.
- its another repaint. money maker or maybe this time to get back some of their loses.
- the tiny head on the headrobot won't last too long. its part of what holds the headrobot on onslaught. the stopper is located there. probably not a good place to put especially since the plastic feels cheap.
- the c114 stickers don't really make this look like what's its suppose to be. no particular attenton was done to make it really look like what its suppose. too bad. it would have been nice to at least chop up onslaught and use stronghold as C114 head but its so useless since it doesn't look anything like it.
i wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
I didn't really like this - UNTIL I stuck it on my G1 Cerebros with the little adapter. Now Cerebros looks kinda like he did in Rebirth
Separate names with a comma.