value question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NotFastEnuff, Jul 18, 2007.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi everyone. I'm really overcrowded on my collection, and I'm trying to thin the herd. I was digging through the closet of boxes and found that well over half of my RiD stuff is boxed. How much is that going for now? Prime, Magnus, Megs, Galv, Sideways/Axer, Nitecruz/Mirage GT/Scavenger, Cryotek, Towline/Skyfire, Megabolt, Stormjet, and a crapload of the littler guys. Also, most of my car bros stuff is from Car Robots, carded/boxed. Just trying to decide to open or sell.

Also, on the same note, I've got a lot of the more sought after Energon guys boxed still. What are Dreadwing, Wing Saber, Shockblast, Mirage, Sixshot, Quickstrike, and Landquake going for? All MISB.

Thanks from the land of procrastination.

2. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Also, what about the minicons? Are any of the US releases worth keeping packaged?

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Prime and Magnus are going suprizingly low, about 20-30 apiece. Cryotek is going for quite a bit, 60-80, which sucks.

4. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Beside the cryotek that Atomsplitter mentioned, I don't think any of them go for more than 20% or so over original value. Try to price them at BBTS and HRS and then you know what the desperate will pay for them. :)