Customs: Vallejo Model Air

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Drpee, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yo dudes and dudettes! I found a tiny little "mum and dad" style model shop near me who only sell this brand of paint. They are acrylics and they come pre-thinned and ready for the airbrush. Not much as far as metallics go or pearls or stuff like that but they might be good for basic airbrush work and shading and such. I was just wondering if anybody here had any experiance with them? If so are they any good? If they are id much rather go to the little store and buy their products rather than go to the big evil franchise store up the road and buy their shit which is more expensive to boot.
    Heres a link to their site...i think they are from spain but the sites in english. Let me know if you know anything would ya?
    Thankaroony!
    Acrylicos Vallejo

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The air line from vallejo is pretty bad, it's prethinned and has less resin and binders so it scratches pretty easy. If you want vallejo, the game line of paints is the very beat acrylics I have ever used.

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmmm.... Wonder where I can get this stuff around here..

4. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shit they dont sell the game ones...bugger. Looks like i'll keep shopping at the evil coorp' then.

5. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really wish my local hobby shop had these. I like Games Workshop paints a lot, and I've read that Vallejo's game line are basically better (and less expensive) versions of Games Workshop.

6. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Way better, I don't touch any other acrylic paint except my Acrylic Vinyl(wont give any info on that though. =P)

Here is a great site to get any of the Vallejo paints. FRP GAMES - Your Hobby Gaming Source